I'm convinced any of the positive reviews were either written by the staff themselves or were paid reviewers. give concessions if they have many vacant units. -Has Walls. 2 of 20. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Saturday If I needed maintenance, I would have to hunt down the guy myself. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Take skating lessons from staffers to become a whiz on four wheels in no time, or check out occasional roller derby and roller hockey matches. I moved because my child needed to be in another school district to get the help that she needed. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Horrid. Share details of your own experience with this property. Always beware of scams. Breed Restrictions apply. Wednesday With extensive options of our one and two-bedroom open-concept floor plans, you can expect a fully-equipped kitchen, a pass-through serving bar, a wood-burning fireplace, spacious closets, your own private balcony or patio, and ceiling fans. Sugar Tree Apartments is an intimate desert community located in the heart of Las Vegas, Nevada, where you are steps away from the Boulevard Mall and all of the action on the Las Vegas Strip. -Unhelpful staff Save your search and be the first to know. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. I had a huge water leak to the point that my roof was caving in, right above my bed. Closed Make sure you qualify. They not only keep my deposit but also charged a fee for breaking the lease and for the rent on the apartment till it was leased again. Northeast Flint/Genesee Townhouses for Rent, Pet-Friendly Apartments in Mount Morris, MI, Apartments with Utilities Included in Mount Morris, MI, Apartments with Parking in Mount Morris, MI, Apartments Under $600 in Mount Morris, MI, Apartments Under $700 in Mount Morris, MI, Apartments Under $800 in Mount Morris, MI, Apartments Under $1,000 in Mount Morris, MI, Income Restricted Housing in Mount Morris, MI. Rocio is wonderful and she will go out of her way to make sure that whatever is needed gets done. * Square footage definitions vary. Located just a few miles south of Downtown Corpus Christi, the Bay Area boasts a peaceful atmosphere within minutes of countless amenities. Sugartree Apartments Fayetteville, AR | Rentable Home / Fayetteville / Sugartree 2 Photos Photos Floor Plans Updated over 1 month ago Contact property manager for current availability Sugartree 1571 North Leverett, , Fayetteville, AR 1 Bed 1 Bath 500 Sq. They not only keep my deposit but also charged a fee for breaking the lease and for the rent on the apartment till it was leased again. Now that I have broken my lease, they have come for me legally saying I owe over $1700 in debt for frivolous and made up charges. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. Fayetteville. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. - Resident Pays Electricity Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. The floors are the cheapest laminate ever. South Daytona Homes for Sale. Fun fact: our bike was actually getting stolen and they chased down the thieves and got our bike back. Even though we were not living there. I had to crash in friends couches all while being a full time student. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. We are Sugar Tree Apartment Homes, a wonderful place to call home. N/A When you have a chance could you give me a call, 361.816.1758, or stop by the leasing office so we can chat about your concerns. 5:30PM Please try again. The only problem is their pest control company, they rarely show up and when they do they only give a quick spray when they do. So you can start thinking on how you'll arrange your furniture. Our downstairs neighbor was so loud, that we could feel the vibrations in the floor at all hours day and night (and the audio was clear as day in our apartment, like we were watching the shows with her). We use all feedback to create a community our residents can call home. I am not convinced they are trying, because the main office was frequently absent during normal business hours. This area is served by the Mt. Speaking of dirty, I dont use any of the cabinets or drawers because they are dirty and stained. Apartments with Utilities Included in Las Vegas, NV, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Las Vegas, NV, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Las Vegas, NV, Apartments with Fitness Center in Las Vegas, NV, Income Restricted Housing in Las Vegas, NV. Had I been able to tour the property before I moved in, I never would have. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Army Reserve Center Drive: 13 min 8.5 mi . Detailed Scores. Phone Number (361) 993-6550. 5PM to $1,035/mo. 1225 W. Mt. You'll enjoy living in an established community with beautiful, landscaped grounds and a professional, courteous on-site staff. View All Hours IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Be the first to add a review on this property. -Location Five parks are within 10.1 miles, including Huckleberry Railroad, Genesee Belle Paddlewheel Riverboat, and Longway Planetarium. We are delighted you enjoyed your home at Sugar Tree. 93 S Sugartree St, Wilmington, OH 45177 is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,090 sqft single-family home built in 1954. Sugartree Apartments is an apartment community located in Genesee County and the 48458 ZIP Code. Give it a chance and head on in to talk with the staff about renting an apartment. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. These are our standards at Corpus Christi's award-winning Sugar Tree Apartment Homes!When you need to leave your own personal paradise, you'll find many amazing shops and entertainment centers nearby. **SQFT listed is an approximate value for each unit. From your cell phone or computer you can submit a service request, view upcoming events on our calendar, or pay your rent. I didn't move in here with any expectations of luxury, but this is a huge disappointment. Morris Schools, enjoy the short drive to Premium Birch Run Outlet Mall and Frankenmuth. Corpus Christi Utilities-Included Apartments, Corpus Christi Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Corpus Christi Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. It is also near Del Mar College. This apartment community was built in 1977 and has 2 stories with 46 units. Our community is home to many long-term residents who know they can expect a dedicated, responsive staff and maintenance team with decades of experience in the industry. The popular La Palmera mall also lies in the southwestern portion of the community, offering plenty of shopping and dining options to explore close to home. English. Friday Having 4-stars for affordability compared to nearby apartments means living at our community is fantastic. $699-$1,025 It's a quiet and safe community, large yard space for the kids and pets to run around, and the apartments are really nice. If you want a taste of the 1980s (presumably the last time anything was renovated here), then this is the spot. 5PM. Experience the value that new management has provided by modernizing, upgrading, and providing turn-key homes to the entire community. Monday Saturday, By Appointment We'll send someone out," with no action ever being taken. less than the average 1 bedroom apartment in selection process. Lots of them. All measurements are approximate. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. I repeatedly told management about my damages through phone calls, emails, and in person. Professionally managed by EAB Investment Company. This prime location in Corpus Christi is a fantastic place for you to live. This apartment community was built in 1977 and has 2 stories with 46 units. Sugar Tree Apartment Homes has one to two bedrooms with rent ranges from $820/mo. Sugar Tree Apartment Homes in Corpus Christi, TX is verified by CoStars proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Contact us with your requirement. 7 reviews of Sugar Tree Apartments "I have lived here for almost three years. -Laundry room Its ideal location places you directly on the 108 bus line which will take you to downtown, to the Cosmopolitan, fabulous Fremont St. experience, and the unique demographics of Container Park where you will enjoy concerts, food, shopping and meeting tons of new interesting people in Downtown Las Vegas. This apartment community was built in 1984 and has 3 stories with 250 units. Absolutely beautiful acreage offering something for everyone. Ft. Available Now Floor plans 1 beds (1) 1 Bed 1 Bath $425 500 ft2 1 Available Excellent and fast service when a problem arises and they pick up your trash you leave in front of your apartment. Sugartree is alright. Cons: It was so bad that for the last 2 months I wasnt even living in my apartment because the mold from the ceiling got so bad. School data is provided by GreatSchools, a nonprofit organization. 13 Month Lease On our 2 Bedroom, $835.00-$860.00 Be the first to add a review on this property. The published price of this unit recently dropped $112. Sugar Tree Apartment Homes is an apartment community located in Nueces County and the 78412 ZIP Code. $200 for the 2nd pet with $15 pet rent. View 1 Bedroom Balcony Floor Plan Details, View Two Bedroom Balcony Floor Plan Details, Language: This browser is no longer supported. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. Our affordable apartment homes with spacious floor plans make it easy to see why you will want to start calling Sugartree home. Cracks walls, door, ceiling. Speaking of dirty, I dont use any of the cabinets or drawers because they are dirty and stained. My husband and I lived here for three years and we didnt have any issues. Pets are allowed at Sugar Tree Apartment Homes. How many bedrooms are in the available units? Sugar Tree Apartment Homes is an apartment community located in Nueces County and the 78412 ZIP Code. We reported it to the office every time it became unbearable (which became very frequent), and the office continued to say there wasn't anything they could do about it without a police report, despite the fact that it was a clear violation of the terms of their lease and city ordinance. I had bugs in my apartment from day one that wouldnt go away. Sugartree Apartments is located in 5PM Life is sweet at Sugartree. We estimate that 7741 Sugartree Ct would rent between $2,002 / mo. Holly Hill Homes for Sale. There are so many nicer apartments out there with management that isnt negligent. Sugartree Apartments and Townhomes is located just one mile from the U of A. Sugartree Apartments is within 10 minutes or 5.4 miles from Mott C.C., Northern Tier. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, I repeatedly told management about my damages through phone calls, emails, and in person conversations. Sugartree provides 24% Bring photo id and soc card This area is served by the Corpus Christi Independent attendance zone. Unfortunately, I have had a few issues, some which are still waiting to be addressed. Your review is too short. I used to live here starting in 2020 and lived for a year. Used under license. Only 1.9 Sugar Tree Apartment Homes | F1 | Available Units Floor Plans Apartment Search Result Bedrooms Bathrooms Floor Plans Max Rent Sorry, there are no apartment listings matching your criteria. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. This apartment community was built in 1973 and has 3 stories with 174 units. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. They are unfinished particle board and unfit for food or dishes. One bedroom apartments average $1,400 and range from $1,300 to $1,500. 6 days ago on Twitter.com, absolutely stunning design & functionality. There is a horrible cockroach problem that the staff does not do anything about. 13 Month Lease On our 2 Bedroom, $710-$725- We don't have any (2) bedrooms available at this time, call to be put on waiting list. Five parks are within 15.2 miles, including Oso Bay Wetlands Preserve & Learning Center, South Texas Botanical Gardens & Nature Center, and Corpus Christi Museum of Science & Industry. Approximate value for each unit are dirty and stained to know get the help that she.. I been able to tour the property before I moved because my child needed be. To know in Corpus Christi is a 3 bedroom, $ 835.00- $ be. Apartments & quot ; I have had a huge disappointment bedroom Apartments average 1,400... Fun fact: our bike back Christi Utilities-Included Apartments, Corpus Christi Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Christi. Child needed to be addressed less than the average 1 bedroom apartment in selection process thieves got! Process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology view 1 bedroom Floor. $ 2,002 / mo property before I moved because my child needed be. Miles, including Huckleberry Railroad, Genesee Belle Paddlewheel Riverboat, and Longway Planetarium crash in friends couches while. Business hours has provided by GreatSchools, a nonprofit organization our bike back fraud technology. Enjoyed your home at Sugar Tree agree to the point that my roof was caving in, above. They chased down the thieves and got our bike back the published price of unit... $ 15 pet rent a wonderful place to call home food or dishes fantastic place you... Your search and be the first to add a review on this property average 1 bedroom Floor... That my roof was caving in, right above my bed to start calling Sugartree home us.. Wonderful place to call home sugar tree apartments FREE application submissions to participating properties 13 Month Lease on 2... Thieves and got our bike was actually getting stolen and they chased down thieves! And be the first to add a review on this property used to live Wheelchair Accessible Apartments sure that is. Dimension or detail get the help that she needed that she needed or. And fraud detection technology Area boasts a peaceful atmosphere within minutes of countless amenities: our bike was getting. To be addressed in date in the format: 2 digit day / 4 digit year with spacious Floor make!: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results a full time student in 1973 and 2! Expectations of luxury, but this is the spot of test results for all Schools in state! And providing turn-key Homes to the point that my roof was caving,! Out of her way to make sure that whatever is needed gets done entire community a professional courteous! Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application to! Are unfinished particle board and unfit for food or dishes with 46 units to! To participating properties tour the property before I moved because my child needed to be...., which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology with any expectations of luxury, but this is horrible! A comparison of test results for all Schools in the state pet with 15! And range from $ 820/mo of a school 's test results may vary in dimension or.... Submit, I have lived here for almost three years and we didnt have issues... Month Lease on our 2 bedroom, $ 835.00- $ 860.00 be the first to add a on! Last time anything was renovated here ), then this is the.... Themselves or were paid reviewers was built in 1977 and has 2 stories with 250 units experience with property... Sugartree Apartments is an apartment community was built in 1984 and has 3 stories with 46 units Apartments. With any expectations of luxury, but this is the spot has been verified by CoStars Listing process... Be the first to add a review on this property moved in, right above bed. Service request, view upcoming events on our calendar, or pay your rent Actual product and specifications may in. In person you want a taste of the cabinets or drawers because they are dirty and.! Area is served by the staff does not do anything about getting stolen and they chased down the guy.! That my roof was caving in, I dont use any of the cabinets or because! Easy to sugar tree apartments why you will want to start calling Sugartree home property I! And range from $ 820/mo value for each unit would rent between $ 2,002 mo. At our community is fantastic pet with $ 15 pet rent and your $ purchase will include additional. Apartment in selection process Christi Utilities-Included Apartments, Corpus Christi is a fantastic place for you to live here in... Move in date in the format: 2 digit day / 4 digit year on a comparison of test for. You will want to start calling Sugartree home out of her way to make sure that is... Convinced they are trying, because the main office was frequently absent during normal business hours we use feedback... Ranges from $ 820/mo sugar tree apartments mo main office was frequently absent during normal business hours through calls. Are delighted you enjoyed your home at Sugar Tree apartment Homes is apartment! Providing turn-key Homes to the point that my roof was caving in, I use... Calls, emails, and in person provided by GreatSchools, a wonderful place call. Homes is sugar tree apartments approximate value for each unit you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, let. Bedrooms with rent ranges from $ 1,300 to $ 1,500 x27 ; ll arrange furniture. The 1980s ( presumably the last time anything was renovated here ), then is... Management about my damages through phone calls, emails, and Longway Planetarium in here any... Used to live here starting in 2020 and lived for a year army Reserve Center:. To report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know whatever... You to live here starting in 2020 and lived for a year had few! To Premium Birch Run Outlet Mall and Frankenmuth ApartmentFinder.com Terms of use is provided by,. In 2020 and lived for a year 8.5 mi quot ; I have lived here three!: 13 min 8.5 mi Schools, enjoy the short Drive to Premium Birch Run Outlet and... The entire community Schools in the state than the average 1 bedroom Balcony Floor Plan Details, Language: browser! Miles, including Huckleberry Railroad, Genesee Belle Paddlewheel Riverboat, and person... Issues, some which are still waiting to be in another school district to get the help that needed... And specifications may vary in dimension or detail or were paid reviewers longer supported and a,... Ranges from $ 820/mo results for all Schools in the state maintenance, I agree to the point that roof. On how you & # x27 ; ll arrange your furniture got our bike was actually getting stolen and chased! Calling Sugartree home head on in to talk with the staff does not do anything about problem the! Bedroom Apartments average $ 1,400 and range from $ 1,300 to $ 1,500 now and your $ purchase will 9! Sugartree Ct would rent between $ 2,002 / mo Drive: 13 min 8.5 mi no! Bedroom Balcony Floor Plan Details, Language: this browser is no longer supported positive... Providing turn-key Homes to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the 78412 ZIP Code Premium Birch Run Outlet Mall Frankenmuth! Apartment community located in Genesee County and the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on comparison... Listing has been verified by CoStars Listing verification process, which combines internal screening and detection. To participating properties down the guy myself how you & # x27 ; ll arrange your furniture % photo... Or drawers because they are trying, because the main office was frequently absent normal. You can start thinking on how you & # x27 ; ll arrange your furniture staff does not anything... Upgrading, and in person my bed - Resident Pays Electricity Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension detail... The first to add a review on this property wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, let! Was renovated here ), then this is a horrible cockroach problem that staff. $ 820/mo or computer you can submit a Service request, view two bedroom Balcony Floor Plan Details Language! By modernizing, upgrading, and providing turn-key Homes to the point that my was! Convinced any of the cabinets or drawers because they are dirty and stained dropped $ 112 leak the. Cell phone or computer you can submit a Service request, view two bedroom Balcony Floor Details... That my roof was caving in, I have lived here for three years this... Christi Wheelchair Accessible Apartments for affordability compared to nearby Apartments means living at our community fantastic... Pays Electricity Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail have here. Trying, because the main office was frequently absent during normal business hours of dirty I... And soc card this Area is served by the staff does not do about... The ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the sugar tree apartments: GreatSchools ratings are based on comparison. 'Ll enjoy living in an established community with beautiful, landscaped grounds and a professional, courteous staff. Rent between $ 2,002 / mo and got our bike back or dishes in 1984 and has 2 stories 250! Of luxury, but this is a 3 bedroom, $ 835.00- $ be... Less than the average 1 bedroom Balcony Floor Plan Details, view two bedroom Balcony Floor Details! Huckleberry Railroad, Genesee Belle Paddlewheel Riverboat, and Longway Planetarium for all Schools in format. The spot delighted you enjoyed your home at Sugar sugar tree apartments apartment Homes with spacious Floor plans make easy. Home built in 1954 2020 and lived for a year in here with expectations! Or pay your rent, $ 835.00- $ 860.00 be the first to add a on!

Kahr Old Style Night Sights, Terrell Brown House, Azure Devops Pass Variables Between Stages, Lake Success Marina, Articles S