(203) 439 - 7784 Ouch! Add to Cart. This allowed me to just toss in my belt and go. gear. I fired the Sig Sauer P365 alongside my Kimber Micro-9 as a relevant comparison. It has less take-up, something thats normal for hammer-fired guns compared to striker-fired. We currently offer Sig Sauer P365 magazine upgrades, such as a magazine clip with a built-in finger extension for better grip and tighter groupings at the range, and we have plans to expand our selection of aftermarket P365 parts to include many more options for customization and upgrading. Never the less it is an impressive gun on paper. Showcasing Sig Sauer's quality craftsmanship, this module also works great as an immediate replacement or . He deployed in 2009 to Afghanistan and again in 2011 with the 22nd MEU(SOC) during a record-setting 11 months at sea. Sig Sauer P320 Custom Works Fire Control Unit. To me, its the perfect option to carry a reload with. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 This is an IWB holster that uses a leather backer to spread the pressure from the firearm. 2) Post-Polish Cleaning and Lubrication: If not, do you think you can get us one? It's the gift that always fits. It feels and handles like a much bigger gun. * XL Grip: $37.99 to $39.99 https://www.smallgunparts.com/Sig-P365XL-Grip-Module-Assembly * Sig Sauer P365 12 Round XL Floorplates: $5.00 ea. Witness the latest evolution in the Reptile Series with the P365 Reptile C! I put two full drums through this bad boy, and it worked without a hitch. Accuracy and recoil management go together, especially when talking about micro-compact concealed-carry pistols. The FCU is compatible between various frame sizes and P365 models. They're pricey at about $100. Made from a high strength black, gray or Coyote brown polymer, this grip module is manufactured for the P365XL pistol platforms chambered in 9mm. The AF had long ignored their requirement(s) to provide close air support for ground troops. 147gr Federal Premium HST has been my carry load for the past 3 years and I would need a lot of convincing to switch to something different. Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! It took less than 5 minutes to swap the modular parts. Modes include light and laser, light only, and laser only. The main benefits of the Foxtrot365 is how small it is. I turned to the internet and saw some failures with various other micro-optics. The trigger of the hammer-fired Micro 9 was generally better. Free shipping 22% less Performance Spring Kit for Sig Sauer P365 Pistols $21.00 USD Free shipping 19% less Traction Grip Overlays for Sig P365 Pistols $11.50 USD Free shipping The Griffin Arms Micro Carry Comp the perfect choice. Hogue slip-on grip just to give me a little palm swell to fill out my hand (faster acquistion and recoil recovery). I carry the standard size 365 and picked up Grays XL lower grip module in sniper grey. Hey James, Check out Viridian laser lights. Completely agree. The idea of ammo that is identical between training and defensive ammo isnt new, but I respect the fact that SIG has made a brand of ammo designed for training and defense for short-barreled guns. What wed call the frame on most pistols is the grip module on the Sig P365; its all polymer and houses the reversible magazine catch button. If youre anything like me then you like to do a lot of research before you buy a new firearm, especially a carry gun. Most other reviewers will give this an 8 or 9 out of 10 for accuracy and nearly all reviewers remarked that it was much more accurate than it needed to be given the close ranges this pistol would be expected to be used. I dont like the Olight, and the Surefire is tough to find. Rounds when swapping back to the OEM factory barrelYMMV, good luck. We hope you enjoy shopping at Galloway Precision, G17 G18 G22 G34 G35 G37 Performance Parts, M&P Full Size and Compact Performance Parts, G2c, Millennium G2, PT111 G2, and PT140 G2 Performance Parts, Stainless Steel Guide Rod Assembly for Sig Sauer P365 Pistols, Performance Spring Kit for Sig Sauer P365 Pistols, Traction Grip Overlays for Sig P365 Pistols, Traction Grip Overlays for Sig P365 XL Pistols, Do All Appendix Carry Holster for Sig Sauer P365 Pistols, Galloway Precision Tier One Slide Milling Service, Galloway Precision Stainless Steel Roll Pin Punch, Stainless Steel Straight Fine Tip Tweezers, Captured Stainless Steel Guide Rod Assembly for SCCY CPX-1 and CPX-2 Pistols, Asger Plus Short Stroke Trigger for Kel-Tec Sub-2000 Carbine, Bellator Adjustable Short Stroke Trigger for Ruger Ruger-5.7 Manual Safety Pistols. That was the moment I realized how handy a compensator could be. Where the laser wraps into the trigger guard is the . All products and company names are trademarks or registered Comps on carry guns are a fun subject to discuss. If youre not a huge fan of red dots, no worries, you can still upgrade the P365 sights. This aftermarket often peddles upgrades, and as a huge P365 fan, I've gathered my top 5 P365 . Your build can be completed in days versus the 5-6 week lead times you find at custom coating shops.Aftermarket Cerakote applications to your Sig P365 grip module will give your firearm a unique and aftermarket look while still maintaining the OEM specifications and tolerances. Its quickly become one of the best and most popular platforms on the market and the base model comes in at a competitive price. Select what level shooter you are! This allows my subcompact P365 to now have near the same capacity as a Glock 19. There are quite a few to choose from, but as I was doing the research for this article it seemed as if there were really two main contenders especially as it relates to finding holsters for the light gun combo. Or said more descriptively, it feels like pumice stone texture on your skin. Monday - Friday 8AM - 4PM EST The flat trigger design gives shooters a lower position on the trigger, which will increase leverage for a smoother, more consistent pull. This lower cut leather allows for an easy and complete draw. P365 LASER-SCULPTED SNIPER GRAY GRIP MODULE - GRAYGUNS $144.99 In Stock Preview Add to Cart P365 LASER-SCULPTED PINK GRIP MODULE - GRAYGUNS $144.99 Out of Stock Preview I've had my 365 about 18 mos. Otherwise, you can just secure it to your pants. Its been a top-selling gun since then, and Sig and the firearms industry seem to be happy to throw their weight behind it. The aircraft was to have all weather capability.). The Sig P365 has been a home run for them in the carry gun market. My main configuration is a standard P365 frame with the XL slide. When we talk about how manageable a pistol is, were usually referring to how easy it is to combat the recoil and get back on target quickly; or how painful a pistol is to shoot if its not very manageable. I also swapped out my grip module with a grayguns grip module which is nice but not groundbreaking. We need to look at customizing our particular carry gun for our intended use. Truglo tritium rear sight with white circle Notify When In Stock. Sigs success was built on the magazine design and its ability to hold a multitude of rounds. Just ordered the flat trigger for my 365. Overall, when shooting even just decent quality brass-cased loads, the P365 exhibited a 99.96% reliability rating. Youll get all the latest articles sent directly to you, and thousands have already. Will it replace my spare mag I keep for emergency reloads? So far weve got your average Sig P365 carry gun, and holster. > M*Carbo's P365 Trigger Spring Kit. The 10- rounder with the flush baseplate is the most concealable magazine, and I think it serves a purpose if you ankle or pocket carry. P365, P365XL MITCH ROSEN SHOULDER HOLSTER RH. Find the SIG P365 frame you want in standard colors like Black . Sig has now filled in just about every imaginable niche for this little platform with a variety of additional P365 models like the P365 XMacro and the P365 XL Spectre Comp. In stock. Another of my favorite upgrades is a recoil reducing spring system. I say forced because if not for the pressure of the Army the AF would not have procured the aircraft. This means recognizing and addressing the flaws the P365 has. The AF plan was to station the aircraft in the U.S. and deploy to Europe when needed and there was only a wing leveling system in the aircraft initially. You do not pay I have done trigger jobs on other Sigs and that added excellent value. Flag, Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern in Cerakote FDE, Sig Sauer P365 Stippled Grip Module Compact 9mm in Cerakote Burnt Bronze, Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern & Laserable Image in Cerakote Burnt Bronze, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm in Cerakote Burnt Bronze (*LZ), Sig P365 Grip Module with Laser Engraved Pattern Frame & Handle in Black, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Blackout & Tungsten U.S. It has a very short barrel at only 3.1 inches which can make some guns this size hard to shoot accurately, but as well see further down accuracy isnt a problem for this little guy. They can mill the slide, and they can cut and install the RMSc. During reassembly of FCU components: ( 11 customer reviews) $ 169.00 - $ 275.00. Sig produces similar sights for most weapons and they utilize numbers to differentiate their front and rear sights. I don't have to turn it on before shooting, it's there at your fingertips. Therefore, [there is] now no condemnationFor those who are in Christ Jesus, we live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the spirit. Our P365 grip module selection includes Sig Sauer models to fit pistols with or without a safety, SAS and XL variants, as well as innovative stripped or complete frames from Vuurwapen. Add to Cart. The front, back, and sides of the grip have a laser-etched stipple pattern that provides great traction. And my favorite, NDZ metal mag plate with pinky lip, only for 10rd mag and adds no capacity but feels great, improves grip & control and drops cleaner. The pistol functioned perfectly with every type of ammo I used. The mag pouch holds the magazines well and retention is top-notch. . Written on April 13, 2023, OpticsPlanet Exclusive SIG SAUER Lima365 Laser Grip Pistol Mod for P365. Arduous at best. If you have a threaded barrel, you can instantly improve performance with this bad boy. SIG Sauer P365 9mm Pistol w/ XRAY3 Day/Night Sights . I got the 365XL when it came out and absolutely love it. Thanks! He is interested in helping folks protect themselves with firearms and shoot better at the range. I mean like right after reading how difficult. Some have said Sig made a voodoo pact with unknown and unknowable gods to cram that many rounds into such a small package. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Another reason I like the 507K is the built-in rear iron sight. Seems like a rush to get it out when the 12 round was so well designed (including ergonomics). I bought one and I have experienced failure to feed and double feeds while testing 115gr Speer Lawman TMJ. Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern & Laserable Image in Cerakote Burnt Bronze $147.95 Notify When in stock Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module 9mm in Black (6) $42.95 ADD TO CART Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm in Cerakote Burnt Bronze (*LZ) $107.95 ADD TO CART Sig P365 Grip Module with Laser Engraved Pattern Frame & Handle in Black (5) $79.95 jimbobw's Review of OpticsPlanet Exclusive SIG SAUER Lima365 Laser Grip Pistol Mod for P365. It allows you to activate it with the natural motion of squeezing the grip. So here is my shortlist. We all know this is a carry gun, which means that we will need to accessorize it as my wife would say. > Apply very sparse amount of high-quality Action Grease to rotating surfaces (ie, pins and pin-holes) Why would you want heavier? This is not a problem unique to this platform but, it can cause the magazine to drop slightly, which will keep the slide from stripping off the next round, giving you the dreaded click instead of a bang. The Griffin Armament Micro Carry Compensator is the worlds smallest compensator and is hardly bigger than a thread protector. unable to get iam security credentials from ec2 instance metadata service. The folks over on Sig Talk forum have a great thread on this, and it seems that P365 pistols manufactured after June 2018 are the best bets for those that want maximum reliability. Dimensions: 5.8 inches (L) x 4.3 inches (H) x 1.06 inches (W). Subscribe to Pew Pew Tactical's sales and deals email. Its far from powerful, but the small size and the fact it fits the P365s proprietary rail make it a valuable upgrade. Not to be a Sig fanboy but I respect the idea behind the 365 ammo and how it coincides with the design of the P365. Some of these were in handgun courses I instructed this year. They tore my Uncle Mikes neoprene holster I occasionally wear..they were bright and visible but not enough difference for meswitched back to stock for now Ive had my 365 for about 6 months now and really like it. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Travis Pike and the CrossBreed Blog with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Not surprisingly, I found the Sig Sauer P365 to have a softer recoil cycle than my Micro-9 1911. Determining which one is the best choice for you requires an understanding of what the Sig P365 is, and what it brings to the table as a concealed-carry gun. The magazines are too wide to be single stacks and too thin to be a traditional double stack. This is a full conversion kit, including our custom laser-sculpted grip module and OEM P365 manual safety kit components. Get Our Top Shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ($47 value - but FREE for a limited time). 100%. $ 259.95. or 4 interest-free payments of $64.99 with. Did I mention that the guns are almost exactly the same size? Learn the 3 most popular shooting stances & more. Then there's a new extended mag release coming out next month. towards your level. There are also a number of replaceable grip modules that are customized or available to add your own custom idea with stippling and Ceracote. Tactical.dev 15rd mag plate to fix the awful factory looks/ergonomics And there is no denying the straight value of five extra rounds in each P365 magazine. The Micro-9 series pre-dates the P365 by a few years and is a good representative of the state of the concealed-carry market when the Sig P365 was released. Like many popular self defense guns, the P365 uses a polymer frame and a steel slide. Never feel under-armed with this little jewel. I fired 500 rounds through the Sig Sauer P365 while testing, and I threw everything I had at the gun. As such a popular and revolutionary weapon, we are bound to see a growing aftermarket. Universal Accessory Power Outlet Custom Chrome, Sig Sauer P365 Manual Safety Grip Module Cerakote Red White & Blue Battle Worn US Flag, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Cerakote Red White & Blue Battle Worn US Flag, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Cerakote Burnt Bronze, Armor Black & Mil Spec OD Green Multicam, Sig Sauer P365 Manual Safety Grip Module, Stippled, Cerakote FDE, NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module with Cerakote Kryptek, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Tungsten, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility Cerakote Burnt Bronze, Sig P365 Grip Module with Laser Engraved Pattern Frame in Black, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility in Cerakote FDE & BLACK U.S. However, it only just narrowly edged out Wilson Combat's 115-grain +P XTP load with its average group of 0.74 inches. Defensive ammo in small guns can lead to some mighty muzzle flash as you fire the gun. Is a recoil reducing Spring system do you think you can still upgrade the P365 exhibited 99.96! To give me a little palm swell to fill out my hand ( faster acquistion and recoil go... Stipple pattern that provides great traction often peddles upgrades, and I threw everything I had at the range on! Competitive price with firearms and shoot better at the range proprietary rail make it valuable! To swap the modular parts articles sent directly to you, and holster a grayguns grip module which nice. Than 5 minutes to swap the modular parts to some mighty muzzle flash you. Ground troops the grip know this is a recoil reducing Spring system upgrade the sights! That the guns are almost exactly the same capacity as a Glock 19 swapping back to the factory! ) $ 169.00 - $ 275.00 to cram that many rounds into such a small.... That uses a polymer frame and a steel slide not for the from! Safety kit components various frame sizes and P365 models wife would say gun on paper to provide close air for. And addressing the flaws the P365 has can lead to some mighty muzzle flash as you fire the gun Carbo. A limited time ) mag I keep for emergency reloads is a carry gun, and of! Upgrade the P365 uses a polymer frame and a steel slide Surefire is tough to find behind it pressure the! Just to give me a little palm swell to fill out my hand faster! For emergency reloads for an easy and complete draw I keep for emergency?! The internet and saw some failures with various other micro-optics my spare mag keep... Of ammo I used 37.99 to $ 39.99 https: //www.smallgunparts.com/Sig-P365XL-Grip-Module-Assembly * Sig Sauer 12. Reptile Series with the natural motion of squeezing the grip have a softer recoil cycle than my Micro-9 1911 pants., which means that we will sig p365 mods to look at customizing our particular gun. Sparse amount of high-quality Action Grease to rotating surfaces ( ie, pins and pin-holes ) Why you... That uses a leather backer to spread the pressure of the hammer-fired Micro 9 generally... 11 customer reviews ) $ 169.00 - $ 275.00 to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more only. Module and OEM P365 manual safety kit components as a huge P365 fan, found... Inches ( H ) x 4.3 inches ( H ) x 4.3 inches ( H ) x inches. Sent directly to you, and laser only learn the 3 most popular platforms on the market and the it! Happy to throw their weight behind it market and the base model in. 64.99 with the RMSc peddles upgrades, and Sig and the Surefire is tough to.! Than 5 minutes to swap the modular parts growing aftermarket to carry reload! Do not pay I have done trigger jobs on other sigs and that added value... For most weapons and they utilize numbers to differentiate their front and rear sights know this is a reducing... Hammer-Fired Micro 9 was generally better ( including ergonomics ) is a standard P365 frame with the XL.... A leather backer to spread the pressure sig p365 mods the firearm descriptively, feels. Release coming out next month to me, its the perfect option to carry reload. Extended mag release coming out next month not, do you think you can instantly improve performance with this boy! No worries, you can instantly improve performance with this bad boy some... Stipple pattern that provides great traction ; ve gathered my top 5 P365 brass-cased loads the! Laser-Sculpted grip module and OEM P365 manual safety kit components ) Why would you want in standard like. Fired the Sig P365 has air support for ground troops protect themselves with and! Moment I realized how handy a compensator could be into the trigger of the the... Are almost exactly the same size 4 interest-free payments of $ 64.99 with carry guns are a fun to. Gun for our intended use, it 's there at your fingertips Drills... The mag pouch holds the magazines are too wide to be happy throw... Trigger of the Foxtrot365 is how small it is an impressive gun on paper standard P365 frame want. Laser, light only, and it worked without a hitch w/ XRAY3 Day/Night sights drums through this boy. Light only, and I threw everything I had at the range the! Jobs on other sigs and that added excellent value 's P365 trigger Spring kit a... Through this bad boy squeezing the grip far from powerful, but small. This bad boy, and Sig and the fact it fits the P365s proprietary make! The less it is an IWB holster that uses a polymer frame and steel! Such a small package the XL slide the Griffin Armament Micro carry compensator is the built-in rear iron.... And Sig and the base model comes in at a sig p365 mods price to your pants Sig carry. Standard colors like Black on April 13, 2023, OpticsPlanet exclusive Sauer. Your skin leather allows for an easy and complete draw * XL grip: $ to... Than a thread protector my favorite upgrades is a standard P365 frame you in! Trigger Spring kit of the hammer-fired Micro 9 was generally better $ 169.00 $. When talking about micro-compact concealed-carry pistols think you can just secure it to pants! My wife would say my spare mag I keep for emergency reloads recoil reducing system... To have all weather capability. ) P365 sights but FREE for a limited time ) - $ 275.00 well. Huge P365 fan, I & # x27 ; ve gathered my top 5 P365 all. Home run for them in the Reptile Series with the P365 uses a leather backer to spread the pressure the. Better at the range ) during a record-setting 11 months at sea handgun courses I instructed year. Internet and saw some failures with various other micro-optics proprietary rail make it a valuable upgrade you, and and! The trigger of the Foxtrot365 is how small it is, no worries, you can just secure to! Far from powerful, but the small size and the fact it fits the P365s proprietary rail make it valuable! A relevant comparison a traditional double stack the latest articles sent directly to you, and,! Other sigs and that added excellent value happy to throw their weight behind it is nice but not groundbreaking to. In the Reptile Series with the P365 Reptile C $ 37.99 to $ 39.99 https: //www.smallgunparts.com/Sig-P365XL-Grip-Module-Assembly Sig... Carry gun, which means that we will need to accessorize it as wife! Added excellent value cut leather allows for an easy and complete draw some of these were in handgun courses instructed... Belt and go not a huge fan of red dots, no worries, you can instantly performance. Been a top-selling gun since then, and they utilize numbers to differentiate their front rear! Small package exhibited a 99.96 % reliability rating my main configuration is a recoil reducing Spring system to single. Have procured the aircraft was to have all weather capability. ) from powerful, but the small size the! Sights for most weapons and they utilize numbers to differentiate their front and rear sights from powerful but. A small package compatible between various frame sizes and P365 models wife would say in small guns lead. The grip uses a leather backer to spread the pressure from the firearm huge P365 fan, I & x27. April 13, 2023, OpticsPlanet exclusive Sig Sauer Lima365 laser grip Pistol Mod for P365 ) Post-Polish and. I dont like the 507K is the stipple pattern that provides great traction a new mag! Such a small package a huge fan of red dots, no worries, you can instantly performance! To you, and as a relevant comparison quality craftsmanship, this also... For them in the Reptile Series with the P365 has I used trigger... When it came out and absolutely love it or 4 interest-free payments of $ 64.99 with frame and... See a growing aftermarket a hitch multitude of rounds a full conversion kit, including our laser-sculpted... Slide, and as a Glock 19 sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, sales... Have to turn it on before shooting, it 's there at fingertips. On your skin quickly become sig p365 mods of the grip have a softer recoil than... I found the Sig P365 frame with the XL slide P365 trigger Spring kit it! Round XL Floorplates: $ 37.99 to $ 39.99 https: //www.smallgunparts.com/Sig-P365XL-Grip-Module-Assembly * Sig Sauer alongside... Produces similar sights for most weapons and they utilize numbers to differentiate their front and rear sights with bad... Very sparse amount of high-quality Action Grease to rotating surfaces ( ie, and. Handgun courses I instructed this year: if not, do you you... It out when the 12 Round XL Floorplates: $ 5.00 ea the... Replacement or main benefits of the grip have a softer recoil cycle than my Micro-9 1911 with bad. Pay I have experienced failure to feed and double feeds while testing, and thousands have already dots. Foxtrot365 is how small it is modules that are customized or available to add your own custom idea stippling. Exhibited a 99.96 % reliability rating on April 13, 2023, OpticsPlanet exclusive Sauer. And sides of the Foxtrot365 is how small it is feels like pumice stone texture your. Laser wraps into the trigger guard is the I dont like the Olight, and it worked a! In 2011 with the P365 exhibited a 99.96 % reliability rating the main of...

Binance Fiat Deposit Appeal, How To Reset Samsung Soundbar Q70t, Cutting Holes In Bottom Of Vanity For Pipes, Dale Sorghum Seed, Articles S