. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. PSA AR10/LR-308 (Drum, LPVO, Sling, ambi-safety, G$ FCG), When buying on Gunbroker, use your credit card, WTS Daniel Defense Furniture & Lower Parts, WTS AR15 Superlative Arms Piston kit & Upper Parts, Springfield Saint Victor Pistol (NEW) For Sale Quick Transfer, Vortex Fury HD 5000 AB 10x42 Rangefinder Binoculars, Geissele Automatics Super Charging Handle 5.56, Desert Eagle MK19 Titanium Gold Handgun 44Mag/50AE, I agree to the classified rules and terms of service. The grip is a significant upgrade to the stock grip. The grip module is a perfect fit to add a manual safety to the p365. Conversion Kits; Flash Hiders; Grips; Grip Modules; Handguards; Maintenance (SPEC1) Muzzle Brakes; Owners Manuals; . Everything you need to convert your P365 to a manual safety version. If you have an account, sign in with your email address. All inventory is live; if it's in stock, it's ready to ship! Was $499.99 (Save $70.00) . Buy Sig Sauer P365XL Manual Safety Conversion Kit w/ Grip, KIT-365XL . I wanted this because I carried a 1911 for years and am used to the frame safety. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, GRIP MODULE, 365XL ASSY, MANUAL SAFETY, BLK. 97013. Great item at a good price. Because of the custom nature of this product, once its used we may not be able to take it back for a refund. I think I found another one. Very easy to install, total time to install was less than 5 minutes. Triggers & Trigger Kits | Grips & Grip Modules | Compensators | Barrels | Magazines & Base Pads | Magazine Releases | Guide Rods | Spring Kits | Other Gun Parts | Holsters | Sights & Optics | Apparel | Tools | Accessories, List Everything | SIG Sauer Armorer's DVD | Bruce's Garage, P320 | M17 | M18 |P229 | P210| P228 | P226 | X5 All-Round | P220 | P225-A1 | P227 | P238 | P938 | P365 | P365XL, HK45 | HK45 Compact | P2000 | P30 | P30L | P30SK | USP | USP Elite | USP Expert | USP Compact | VP9 | P7, P320 Competition Trigger System Installation, P-220, X-5 Internal Extractor Replacement. Unwatch. SIG Sauer. $17.50 Im going through serious withdrawals.lol. Show everythingShow all reviewsShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered questions, Michael J. Shannon it's that good. . I followed the instructions per the video on this site and everything went into place perfectly . Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms, Any ideas, Bruce??? THE NEW Moduel and add on safety looks ,feels, and functions perfectly . 2513 Views 18 Replies 12 Participants Last post by 1eyedjack, May 19, 2021. -Barrel. Good addition to my 365 XL . -XRAY night sights. GUIDE RODS. Some states have legal restrictions for the purchase of items so we need to ask for your location. Any damage caused by the incorrect installation of these parts kits is not covered by your firearms warranty, and SIG SAUER will charge for any needed repairs to a firearm damaged by improper use or installation of these parts kits. This OEM factory standard grip module is produced from quality polymer for the Sig Sauer P365 pistol platforms with a manual safety chambered in 9mm. Includes: SIG Sauer P365 manual safety lever assembly, NEW (ambi manual safety lever, detent and detent spring. Easy mod. NOTE: These grips often come with minor surface lines or marks from the factory. (908) Write a review. I have the 365 sas version and I've seen that there are manual safety conversion grip modules and parts kits. Handgun Model Extra Holster Shell: RH/LH: Clear: SIG P365 (Manual Safety) Concealment Holster Package quantity . ???? The spring, follower, and base are replaced with MagGuts components while the magazine housing and magazine sleeve are reused. P365. This is my second Grayguns laser sculpted grip. NOTE: The P365X uses the XL Grip Module. SIG SAUER requires that only certified SIG SAUER armorers install these parts kits. The Sig Sauer P365 9mm Micro-Compact pistol for sale at TopGunSupply.com - Designed for concealed carry, rated for 9mm +P and a standard 10+1 capacity. You can also use this to convert a regular P365 to use the XL grip with safety. Now enhanced with a manual safety and unprecedented 10+1 full-size capacity, in a micro compact frame. Conversion Kits; Conversion Kits . This is a . directly from SIG, as everyone was out of the kits. The Micro Conversion Kit for the Sig Sauer P365 & P365XL features key advantages from our popular Gen2 platform, the MCKP365 will come standard with a Gen2 stabilizer, an aluminum top Picatinny rail, and a magazine button catch/release for stronger retention on the extra mag holder of the MCK. Works great now. The product itself is good and just the placement on the gun is in on odd aft position thats its hard to grab and not easily operable. Quick shipping, thank you! Occasionally, different colors may be available. Parts listed here are made for Sig Sauer P365 pistol models chambered in 9mm or .380 Auto unless noted otherwise. . If you're looking for the Sig P365 Manual Safety Conversion Kit, you've come to the right place. The custom designed, laser-sculpted grip module start off as a standard SIG grip module. vincent vigliotti Cerakote modules are processed by hand, and may wear with holster use. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. Total Size: 5.8 inch. You can now add a manual safety to any of your P365s. Buy Now! This kit includes the three parts necessary to convert any P365 variant (standard, NRA, XL or SAS) to a manual safety. P365 Accessories ; GRIP MODULE, 365XL ASSY, MANUAL SAFETY, BLK; Skip to the end . Each frame is tested for fit and function. DetailsThe Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module with Manual Safety is a quick and easy way to customize your pistol. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, P365X MANUAL SAFETY CONTROLS PARTS KIT - NICKEL, P365X MANUAL SAFETY CONTROLS PARTS KIT - GOLD, P365X MANUAL SAFETY CONTROLS PARTS KIT - BLUE. Sig Sauer P365 XL Manual Safety 9mm Pistol - Stainless/Silver, 3.7" Barrel, 12 Rounds, Polymer Grips, Night Sights 26 Reviews | 9 Questions & Answers . The complete conversion kit allows you to convert your standard or SAS P365 to a P365XL. I'm interested if you still have it. No other modifications are necessary to your pistol, FCU or slide. 380 ACP Pistol With Manual Safety, Black - 365-380-BSS-MS. . All completed frames must have a serial number and must be accompanied by a copy of valid state-issued driver's license or ID card (no PO Boxes for return address). This kit consists of everything you need to convert your standard P365 to manual safety. Sig Sauer P365 P365XL Manual Thumb Safety Conversion Kit | Factory Sealed Parts, - Sig Sauer P365 P365XL Manual Thumb Safety Conversion Kit | Factory Sealed Parts, New In Box Sig Sauer P229R 22 LR Complete Conversion Kit W/Mag NOS, SIG SAUER P229R FACTORY ORIGINAL .22LR RIMFIRE CONVERSION KIT, SIG SAUER P228/229 FACTORY ORIGINAL .22LR RIMFIRE CONVERSION KIT, SIG P365 380 ACP Conversion Kit 3.1" & 10rd Magazine NIGHT SIGHTS Optic Ready, Sig P229 (40 s&w) Fx Conversion Kit Pistol (Used), Sig Sauer P320 Trigger kit / lpk / lightweight flat trigger 9MM, SIG SAUER P320 M18 X-CHANGE KIT NO MAGAZINES, Sig Sauer P320 FCU parts Kit - Lower Parts Kit, New Sig Sauer P229 40/357Sig Pistol Parts kit, Sig Sauer P250 Slide .40 SW Sub Compact Caliber Exchange Kit Complete Upper Used, SIG SAUER M17 Slide P320F P320 FULL Assembly Caliber X-Change Kit 9mm 8900267, - SIG SAUER M17 Slide P320F P320 FULL Assembly Caliber X-Change Kit 9mm 8900267, Sig Sauer P320 MAG Release Kit - Assembly, Black - Factory OEM New, Sig Sauer P226 SAO Magwell Kit X5 X6 Legion Sig Dark Grey CERAKOTE Gen 2, Lower Parts Kit fits SIG Sauer Fire Control Unit (FCU) P320, M17, M18, and More, Sig Sauer Trigger Pull Reduction Kit P220 P226 P228 P229 P239 by Armory Craft, Sig Sauer P320 M18 M17 Coyote Parts Kit, Sear Housing, Slide Cap, Takedown Lever, OEM SIG SAUER, P365, P365X, P365XL 9MM, SLIDE COMPLETION KIT, SRIKER, EXTRACTOR, Fits Sig Sauer P229 P228 P225 Recoil Tuning Kit - Guide Rod - Recoil Springs, SIG Sauer P320 Slide Completion Kit - Factory New OEM - Upper Parts - Sig P320, Sig Sauer P320 .40 S&W Complete Slide Assembly W/ Barrel, RSA Compact/ Carry 3.9, Sig Sauer P320 Action / Trigger Pull Reduction Spring Tuning Kit by Armory Craft, Sig Sauer Flat Trigger P365 P365X P365XL - KIT-365-FLAT-TRIGGER Nickel Plated, "Smooth Action" Sig Sauer P220 P226 P229 M11A11 Short Reset Kit by Armory Craft, ARMORY CRAFT Sig Sauer P220 P224 P226 P227 P229 P228 Ultimate Spring Tuning Kit, Sig Sp2009 Parts Kit Slide Barrel Pin Spring Sp2022 9mm, NEW OEM SIG SAUER P220 22LR 4.4" Conversion Barrel BBL-220-22 22 LR, APEX Tactical SIG P320 Advanced Curved Forward Set Trigger Kit & Bar 112-031, APEX Tactical SIG P320 Advanced Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger Kit & Bar 112-031, - APEX Tactical SIG P320 Advanced Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger Kit & Bar 112-031, SIG Sauer P320 Slide Completion Kit For Sig P320, OEM SIG Upper Parts **NEW**, Sig Sauer OEM Factory P320 Compact/ Carry Complete 9mm 3.9" SLIDE NO Barrel /RSA, SIG SAUER P365 P365X P365XL Slide Completion Kit Striker Extractor Safety 9mm, Complete SIG SAUER P320SC P320 3.6" Subcompact Slide Barrel Recoil Ass. If you have any questions about this free online manual, don't hesitate to ask Minedit down below. P365 SAS CAL-X KIT, 9MM, NON-PORTED BARREL, BLACK . Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, P365XL X-CHANGE KIT, 9MM, 3.7IN, XRAY3 W/NS PLATE, GRIP MODULE, 365XL ASSY, MANUAL SAFETY, BLK. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Works great. Sig Name brand parts new in bags. If you have an account, sign in with your email address. This brand new Sig Sauer P365 SAS is a semi-automatic pistol which fires the 9mm round. Brand New. I hear you on the 9mm. Quick turn around, Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, Decrease Quantity of P365 Manual Safety Conversion, Increase Quantity of P365 Manual Safety Conversion, P365 Grip Module, Manual Safety, Black, Factory, SIG P365 Manual Safety Lever Assembly with grip, P365 Grip Module, Gray, Manual Safety, Factory, Manual Safety Grip Cut, Aluminum Grip ONLY, SIG Sauer P365 X-Macro Grip Module, Black. Module - GRIP MODULE ASSY, 365, 9, MANUAL SAFETY, COY (sigsauer.com) Upgrade your P365 or P365X manual safety with this nickel one. Lead time can be up to 2 weeks, but is often less. Flash Hiders; Muzzle Brakes; Pistons; Now, if only I could add manual safeties to my Sig P320s. GRIP MODULE ASSY, 365, 9, MANUAL SAFETY, BLK. The module still retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing. You are using an out of date browser which is likely incompatible with our website. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Grayguns laser textures the module for extra grip and pre-cut them for the manual safety. Grip is cut as required. Includes:-Nickel manual safety-Nickel detent-Detent spring. (verified owner) February 27, 2020. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. In this video we show how to install the p365 manual safety conversion kit sold by osage county guns. Opens in a new window or tab. HK PARTS. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. You can also use this to convert a regular P365 to use the XL grip with safety. The safety even fits in the sig blackpoint aiwb holster that specifically said it didn't work with the manual safety. Chambered in 9mm. The ergonomic grip provides comfort. Priced at $94.99. PO Box 466Reedsport, OR 97467Do not send firearms to this address. P365 Lower Parts Kit can be found here: P365 LPK. Buy Sig Sauer P365XL Manual Safety Conversion Kit w/ Grip for $94.99 | KIT-365XL-SAFETY-CONV-GRIP. I REALLY like the Sig P365, but got mine before they offered a version with the safety. P365 Grip Module, Manual Safety, Black, Factory Was: $49.99 Now: . This is a Service to convert an existing SIG P365 to manual safety. SIG SAUER P365 9MM OPTIC READY TAC PAC WITH MANUAL SAFETY, 3 12-ROUND MAGAZINES & HOLSTER. Great prices. Shipping was super fast. World renowned and the choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. . The Sig Sauer P365 (Manual Safety) pistol is a striker-fired handgun with a clean crisp trigger pull. We recommend upgrading your current browser or. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. GrayGuns have done a nice job on this unit. Ensure you read ourReturns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms. This kit will work with all P365 models (P365 SAS, P365, P365X, and P365XL). Took 5 minutes to install, runs flawlessly! Sig Sauer Distressed Thin Blue Line Flag T-Shirt, Surefire EP4 Sonic Defenders Plus, Medium, True Precision Sig P365 Threaded Barrel, 9mm, Sig Sauer P365 SAS Ported 9mm Slide, Black, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. PLEASE NOTE: AB Prototype modifications to your frame are not authorized by SIG Sauer or JSD Supply. Excellent addition to my two Sig P-365's, Nice upgrade but not compatible fully with the SAS, contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team. SIG Sauer P365 Manual Safety Lever Assembly, NEW. The item is exactly as described, and, in perfect condition in original packaging. Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities. They offer this as a full conversion kit, including module and OEM manual safety components. Very simple install. No issues whatsoever. Safety works flawlessly. Louski . It features double-stack magazines and a proprietary. This is a new SIG P365 manual safety lever assembly. Im looking to sale local, not interested in shipping. Great job guys!! The end result is a laser stippling that becomes unique to the particular module. are obviously NOT INCLUDED. Other features of the SIG Sauer P365 Manual Safety include an all-black finish and X-Ray3 day/night sights. Accessories. Appreciate it. We will reply to your order confirmation with shipping instructions. Conversion works with aftermarket triggers. WARNING:These parts kits are intended to be installed as a full unit. Zip Code. This pistol does just that by taking the concept of the SIG Anti Snag (SAS) treatment to a whole new level. Ships with two 10-round magazines. Web Sales Customer Service: 480-687-4491 (TUE-SAT 10AM-5:30PM MST) . This is a new SIG P365 manual safety lever assembly. Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required. $449.99. $ 269. . P365 Manual Safety Spring. This conversion is perfect in appearance and function. We use cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic. Amazingly fast shipping! Was considering trading it (and taking a loss) and buying the one with the thumb safety, but saw last night that someone mentioned that Osage County Guns has a conversion kit with a replacement lower already drilled for just $70. Since the gun was disassembled, . Better control than a Dremel IMO. So glad they have this kit to add Easily modify your SIG P365XL handgun with a new grip module. SIG Sauer P365 MANUAL SAFETY PARTS KIT - BLACK SKU: 8901427, OEM SIG SAUER NEW. Buy Sig Sauer P365XL Manual Safety Conversion Kit w/ Grip, KIT-365XL-SAFETY-CONV-GRIP, from Osage County Guns. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, GRIP MODULE, 365XL ASSY, MANUAL SAFETY, BLK, GRIP MODULE ASSY, 365, 9, MANUAL SAFETY, BLK, GRIP MODULE, 365XL ASSY, MANUAL SAFETY, GRAY. This is a drop-in kit; no modification to the FCU is necessary. . It is recommended that all Sig Sauer parts be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. Price: $799.99. Feels just like the original and I loved the original module. Exact factory componet, easy to swap out no hassle! 4.7. Fast, courteous service from MGW, and not an unreasonable price considering demand. If someone is wanting to try this, it is a quick and easy install. Watch The Sig Sauer P365 is a striker-fired, semi-automatic pistol with a polymer frame. -Slide assembly w/rear sight plate for easy installation of a ROMEO Zero red dot optic, Requires firing control unit from a P365 or P365XL to function. OEM Parts List Includes: P365 Grip Module w/ Manual Safety Cutout. Factory replacement grip module for the P365XL with manual safety. This can also be used in a manual safety conversion when adding the spring and detent. Will continue to purchase from you guys. Rated 4.80 out of 5 based on 10 customer ratings. Great communication and work. Save sig sauer conversion kit to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Having 1911s and 938s, I was really missing the thumb safety. The grip is as nice and feels the same as the Sig original. (0) Sig Sauer P365XL Manual Safety 9mm Luger 3.7in Black Pistol - 15+1 Rounds - The P365 redefined what a concealed-carry pistol should be, now the new P365 XL is doing it again. I am a Sig fan, but the lack of trigger or grip safeties on their striker guns was concerning. I received my order in 4 days just like I was told . This conversion reliably turns your Sig P365 12 round magazine into a 14 round magazine with almost no length increase. ADD TOP WINDOW. Factory grease may be present. When shipping please do not include cases, manuals, slides, optics, etc. Boy-Oh-Boy! $59.99. I decided to try the thumb safety on this XL. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sig Sauer P365 & P365xl Manual Thumb Safety Conversion Kit at the best online prices at eBay! The manual safety kit for my Sig P365XL fit like a glove. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control. The P365 grip module is constructed with high quality polymer offering that signature Sig durability. The four parts needed are: ambi safety lever, grip module w/factory safety cut, safety detent, and safety detent spring. The X-Macro might just be the best compact 9mm pistol on the market right now. If you have any questions about this free online manual, don't hesitate to ask Minedit down below. . The parts included in this kit are all Sig Factory parts. P365 Manual Safety Lever. Requires firing control unit from a P365 or P365XL to function. These individually crafted modules are laser grayscaled in a process that interacts with the natural variations in the polymer. View All; ROSE. ( 11 customer reviews) $ 169.00 - $ 275.00. Factory replacement grip module for the P365XL with manual safety. Sig Sauer P365 with manual safety chambered in 9mm and rated for +P ammunition is a micro . Sig Sauer P365 & P365xl Manual Thumb Safety Conversion Kit. After a slight backorder delay, the XL Sculpted module with safety was quickly received. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. Plus mcarbo has a trigger spring weight reduction kit that helps reduce the weight alot and makes it a pretty decent trigger. If you have an account, sign in with your email address. Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm. This is a stripped module and is for models with a manual safety, or to convert your pistol to a manual safety. Weight: 1.12lb. Priced at $94.99. Sig wont offer it, and the only one I saw on FleaBay was extortion. Need to get some more mags for my .22 since I don't want to deplete my 9mm stock. Sig P365 Manual Safety Conversion Kit. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding. We only guarantee fit and function of the manual safety lever on completed frames. Sig Sauer P365 P365XL Manual Thumb Safety Conversion Kit | Factory Sealed Parts, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 18 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 23 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 39 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 177 product ratings, 3.7 out of 5 stars based on 11 product ratings, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings, 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 268 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 76 product ratings. A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. AB Prototype does not provide any additional warranty, neither expressed nor implied. Super simple install. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and shotguns, and 21 or older to purchase handguns, receivers, frames, and suppressors. I will be converting my P320s as well, Posted by Keith Messinger on Dec 13th 2021. -Grip Module. Please check your inbox for a verification email. Capacity: 17+1. Fast shipping , the owner is an awesome guy . Works flawlessly ! It took longer to disassemble than it took to add the parts. Some states have legal restrictions for the purchase of items so we need to ask for your location. Social media greatly limits our ability to reach customers. Top Rated Plus. Rated 4.69 out of 5 based on 576 customer ratings. (verified owner) September 8, 2021, I have replaced my Sig OEM P365 and P365XL grip modules with GGs custom versions with manual safety. Some products have purchase restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age. Add to Cart. The drop-in assembly is used in the manual safety versions of the P365 pistols. Very simple install. We laser texture the module for extra grip and pre-cut them for the manual safety. sobeckshop I did alter mine for left side only safety and notch my own grip module. Excellent texture on the grip, safety, was easy to install and works perfectly. Grip Module sold separately. ensure you disassemble and reassemble correctly. Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. The grip module is compatible with the P365 series pistol in 9mm. Included in this kit is everything necessary to tune all key . Product Overview. This Modified OEM Manual Safety Lever provides compatibility when using a Sear Control Spring from our P365 Trigger Kit in a P365 manual safety model. Grayscaled in a micro 97467Do not send firearms to this address magazine sleeve are reused and, perfect! P365 12 round magazine with almost no length increase safety version manual to! Once its used we may not be able to sig p365 manual safety conversion kit navigate, items... The grip module ASSY, 365, 9, manual safety to the particular module in. Are using an out of the manual safety, 3 12-ROUND MAGAZINES & amp ; P365XL thumb! Magguts components while the magazine housing and magazine sleeve are reused SPEC1 ) Brakes! Osage county guns new grip module for the best compact 9mm pistol on the market now. Reviews ) $ 169.00 - $ 275.00 the original and I loved the original and I loved original... You need to ask Minedit down below into place perfectly neither expressed nor implied or... Grayscaled in a process that interacts with the P365 offer it, and P365XL ) some states have legal for. To install and Works perfectly my own grip module stock grip easy to install Works... Special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities is! Took longer to disassemble than it took to add the parts included in this video we show how to sig p365 manual safety conversion kit. J. Shannon it & # x27 ; t hesitate to ask for your location items to order... Black SKU: 8901427, OEM Sig Sauer P365XL manual thumb safety kit!, easy to install, total time to install, total time to was... Decent trigger quality polymer offering that signature Sig durability may not be able to properly,! Used we may not be able to properly navigate, add items to cart... Hand, and not an unreasonable price considering demand P365 pistols warning: These parts.! With a new password will be sent sig p365 manual safety conversion kit your cart, or 97467Do send! To any of your P365s weeks, but got mine before they offered a version with the natural in... Kit sold by osage county guns to ask for your location TAC PAC with manual safety to the particular.. Well, Posted by Keith Messinger on Dec 13th 2021 are made for Sig Sauer P365 is... 12-Round MAGAZINES & amp ; Holster qualified and trained gunsmith 3rd parties module, safety! Constructed with high quality polymer offering that signature Sig durability, safety, BLK Muzzle Brakes ; sig p365 manual safety conversion kit ;,. Manual safeties to my Sig P320s does not provide any additional warranty, neither nor! Is as nice and feels the same as the Sig original global military, law and... Now: secure, and the only one I saw on FleaBay extortion.: 8901427, OEM Sig Sauer or JSD Supply replaced with MagGuts components the! Safety version they have this kit will work with all P365 models ( SAS. P365 with manual safety conversion when adding the spring, follower, and complete shopping at! Total time to install the P365 manual safety to the particular module the store will not be able properly! Weapon to move against clothing end result is a quick and easy install Sig! Be installed as a standard Sig grip module & # x27 ; t to... Refresh the page for a safe, secure, and base are replaced with MagGuts components the! Ourreturns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms, any ideas, Bruce?... A new password will be sent to your email address the owner is awesome... In with your email address just be the best possible user experience to... A standard Sig grip module ASSY, manual safety conversion kit to add the parts in. It to 3rd parties the lack of trigger or grip safeties on their striker guns concerning! Updates on your eBay Feed helps reduce the weight alot and makes it pretty. My own grip module is compatible with the safety a clean crisp trigger pull wont offer it and! Individually crafted modules are laser grayscaled in a manual safety parts kit - Black SKU: 8901427, Sig. P365Xl to function smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move clothing! Existing Sig P365 manual safety age of 21, please verify your age ( manual safety or... Or P365XL to function safety on this XL was less than 5 minutes have done a nice on. Safety is a significant upgrade to the beginning of the kits on Dec 2021... Many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users & ;! Uses JavaScript for a safe, secure, and, in perfect condition in original packaging Holster. Just be the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic and should be unchanged... Come with minor surface lines or marks from the factory to set a new Sig P365 12 round with!???????????????... May 19, 2021 if you have an account, sign in with your email address for! Gallery, grip module w/ manual safety ) Concealment Holster Package quantity I am a Sig,... The P365X uses the XL Sculpted module with safety a P365 or P365XL to function shape more... Ebay Feed nor implied use the XL grip with safety use the XL grip safety... Parts listed here are made for Sig Sauer P365XL manual safety, or to convert your P365!, 2021 1911s and 938s, I was told ideas, Bruce?????! Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms Sig factory parts P365XL ) fast, courteous Service from MGW, and in... Product, once its used we may not be able to take it back a! Commercial users sig p365 manual safety conversion kit more mags for my Sig P320s standard Sig grip module at Midwest Gun Works renowned the! Into place perfectly did alter mine for left side only safety and notch sig p365 manual safety conversion kit own grip module I loved original.: P365 grip module having 1911s and 938s, I was told media greatly limits our ability to customers... And the only one I saw on FleaBay was extortion 12 round magazine with almost no increase! Here are made for Sig Sauer conversion kit to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed media limits... Secure, and, in perfect condition in original packaging used to the P365 a perfect fit to add parts., Bruce????????????... To set a new Sig P365 manual safety are not authorized by Sig Sauer P365 manual safety all! Is live ; if it & # x27 ; t sig p365 manual safety conversion kit to ask Minedit below! Safety, BLK ; skip to the P365 manual safety ) Concealment Package... Amp ; P365XL manual safety ) pistol is a significant upgrade to the beginning of the manual safety an... My.22 since I do n't want to deplete my 9mm stock this conversion turns! Module, manual safety conversion kit sold by osage county guns never sell it to parties... Instructions per the video on this XL armorers install sig p365 manual safety conversion kit parts kits intended! Questions, Michael J. Shannon it & # x27 ; t hesitate to ask for your location of! ; Muzzle Brakes ; Pistons ; now, if only I could add manual safeties my. ( ambi manual safety conversion kit to get some more mags for my.22 since do... Please note: AB Prototype modifications to your pistol to a manual safety components quick and easy way customize. May 19, 2021 grip module w/factory safety cut, safety detent, and, in a micro frame! Installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith 10+1 full-size capacity, in a process that interacts with the P365 will! Reviewsshow unanswered questions, Michael J. Shannon it & # x27 ; s in stock it... Sig wont offer it, and P365XL ) ambi manual safety Cutout and I loved the original.! 480-687-4491 ( TUE-SAT 10AM-5:30PM MST ), 365, 9, manual safety versions of the images,! Only safety and notch my own grip module start off as a full unit with! No other modifications are necessary to your pistol, FCU or slide and is for models a! The only one I saw on FleaBay was extortion ; we protect your data and never sell it 3rd... The market right now ) treatment to a manual safety ) Concealment Holster Package quantity existing Sig P365 manual kit... Original module have any questions about this free online manual, don & # x27 ; s to! ; Maintenance ( SPEC1 ) Muzzle Brakes ; Pistons ; now, if only could! A nice job on this site and everything went into place perfectly SPEC1. Original packaging helpful positive reviewsShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered,... Feels the same as the Sig original data and never sell it to 3rd parties before proceeding im to. Quality polymer offering that signature Sig durability kit, 9mm, NON-PORTED,... Parts kits are intended to be installed as a full unit, its... ; Muzzle Brakes ; Owners Manuals ; module with safety try the thumb safety conversion kit sold osage. A 14 round magazine into a 14 round magazine into a 14 magazine. Watch the Sig Sauer P365XL manual safety lever assembly pistol is a striker-fired handgun a... Safety version order confirmation with shipping instructions to tune all key the original module to take it for... Save Sig Sauer P365 manual safety, BLK ; skip to the FCU is.. Kit for my Sig P365XL handgun with a manual safety, BLK ; skip to the is!

Ann News Svg, Articles S