New homes are getting added all the time. 1 al 3 de 3, Bienes Sandy Hills Playa Turistica Hotel - Luquillo 18.37443, -65.71353. No one seemed to know when the pool would open again. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. , Manat, Edificio de 36,472 PC en Cupey, San Juan, San Juan - Ro Piedras, Urb. The City of Gordonville is located in Grayson County in the State of Texas.Find directions to Gordonville, browse local businesses, landmarks, get current traffic estimates, road conditions, and more.The Gordonville time zone is Central Daylight Time which is 6 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). You also have a covered parking space and a storage area exclusively for this unit. August 31, 2008. El listado mas completo en Puerto Rico. I had to give myself time to put things into proper perspective in order to provide a review that was as objective as possible, given the circumstances of our stay.Our condo rental was in the Sandy HIlls condominium complex located off of Route 3 in Luquillo, PR. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. This condominium is located in the heart of Luquillo in front of the beautiful and world-renowned La Pared beach and just steps from La Selva and Playa Azul beaches. During my stay I found there was lots of complaining, made primarily by the guards who were extremely nervous about losing their jobs. 13E-este in Luquillo just in 368 m from the centre. booked.net uses cookies that are strictly necessary for its functioning. Whatever your budget is, there's a special deal right for you. Sandy Hills Luquillo Real Estate & Homes For Sale 19 Agent listings 6 Other listings Sort: Homes for You 86 Calle Carretera Est, Luquillo, PR 00773 $520,000 3 bds 3 ba 1,817 sqft - House for sale 18 days on Zillow 28 Rio Fajardo #A28, Luquillo, PR 00773 MARINA REAL ESTATE $290,000 4 bds 3 ba 1,694 sqft - House for sale Loading. Apart 1 - 1, Bienes Our apartment was not on one of the lower floors and so trudging up and down many, many flights of stairs hampered our ability to do basic things such as shopping for groceries for two days. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Policy - Privacy, El lugar para comprar y vender en Puerto Rico, listados por dueo y corredores. Sandy Hills Luquillo Recently Sold Homes 31 results Sort by: Homes for You Paisaje Del Rio Via Sol #C-9, Luquillo, PR 00773 YVONNE SANTANA $318,000 4 bds 3 ba 2,685 sqft - Sold Sold 11/29/2022 47 Ocean Drive Blvd #621, Luquillo, PR 00773 SOSA REAL ESTATE PR $255,000 2 bds 2 ba 913 sqft - Sold Sold 11/12/2022 Loading. New homes are getting added all the time. Elevator operation: During our first night, and for several days afterward, not one of the elevators worked. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. So with regard to the apartment itself there were no problems. This home has a n/a noise level for the surrounding area. Read this review and then make your own decisions about what you consider important for your vacation. Customer Service, Polticas - Privacidad When you're only vacationing a week, two days is 1/3 of your stay. Apartment is located in 360 m from the centre. Our condo rental was in the Sandy HIlls condominium complex located off of Route 3 in Luquillo, PR. This beautiful completely remodeled apartment consists of a bedroom, a bathroom, living room, dining room and kitchen. Raices en Venta en Puerto Rico Private parking is possible on site for free. When you're only vacationing a week, two days is 1/3 of your stay. This browser is no longer supported. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Over at Sandy Hills it was quite the opposite, mostly because the residents seemed to be all over 60 and the security guards appeared to have anxiety disorders.I consider this a lesson learned. Read more than 10 reviews and choose a room with Planet of Hotels. Save your search and be the first to know. 995 KM 0.35, Mameyes, PR 00773 4 Beds Newest Sandy Hills Luquillo Real Estate Listings, Sandy Hills Luquillo Single Family Homes for Sale, Sandy Hills Luquillo Waterfront Homes for Sale, Sandy Hills Luquillo Luxury Apartments for Rent, Sandy Hills Luquillo Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Luquillo County, PR Condos & Apartments for Sale 24 Condos for Sale Available Tile 10 203 Fortuna Beach OCEAN FRONT Investment, Playa Fortuna, PR 00773 2 Beds 2 Baths 840 Sqft Condominium $295,000 USD View Details 36 FORTUNA PLAYA, LUQUILLO, Luquillo, PR 00773 2 Beds 2 Baths 0.08 ac Lot Size Residential $320,000 USD View Details 16 I met up with a family returning from their vacation standing at the elevator pushing the button. So with regard to the apartment itself there were no problems. 4. 43 photos. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Apart 1 - 1. . There may be homeswhich do not make it to this list, feel free to call one of our agents for any other listings in Luquillo, PR. There may be homeswhich do not make it to this list, feel free to call one of our agents for any other listings in Luquillo, PR. The apartment itself was lovely, comfortable, and clean, with comfortable beds, modern appliances and was very nicely decorated. Located on the Left Side of the 21st Floor this splendid and spacious design allows for Enjoyment of the View while sitting in the Living~ Dining~ Balcony or even while cooking in the kitchen. Give us a call and start living as you deserve. Clasificados Online Sandy Hills, Luquillo Puerto Rico Propiedades Comerciales Reposeidas Vendidas Productos Hogar Equipo Comercial Prestamos Puerto Rico Estados Unidos FAQ - Ayuda Contctenos Ver tu Promocin Aqui! Margaritaville Vacation Club By Wyndham - Rio Mar, Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort, El Hotelito At The Rainforest Experience Farm, Courtyard By Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort, providing unbeatable availability and rates, meeting reliability and quality standards. Get Prices. Playa Azl, Sandy Hills, Montemar, Luquillo Beach, Vista del Faro, Ocean Walk Chalets, Punta Bandera, Solimar, Brisas de Vilomar, Bello Mar, Las Aves, Olas del Mar, Hacienda Margaritas, Brisas del Mar, Pisajes del Lago, Colinas de Luquillo, Luquillo Hills, Vistas de Luquillo, RiverEdge Hills, Luquillo del Mar. The apartment itself was lovely, comfortable, and clean, with comfortable beds, modern appliances and was very nicely decorated. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. When speaking with several of the "permanent residents" there, I came to find that this happens pretty frequently!! The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 1. Townhomes Duplex/Triplex Mobile Recreational Multi-Family Farms Land Other Listing Status Price Drop(last 6 months) New Construction Open Houses Hide Sale Pending BathroomsAny11-222-333-44+ Square Feet Sq Ft Sq Ft Lot Size AC AC Year Built Listing DateAnyYesterdayIn The Past WeekIn The Past Month Keywords Basement Central Air Fireplace Garage In the vicinity of the accommodation, there are many sport opportunities, such as windsurfing and fishing services. Offering its guests an elevator, a parking lot and a vending machine, Sandy Hills Playa Turistica apartment is set in Luquillo. In the venue you can relax on a private balcony. The functioning and basic upkeep of the building itself gets an F, unfortunately. Newest Sandy Hills Luquillo Real Estate Listings, Sandy Hills Luquillo Single Family Homes for Sale, Sandy Hills Luquillo Waterfront Homes for Sale, Sandy Hills Luquillo Luxury Apartments for Rent, Sandy Hills Luquillo Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. There are no extra beds provided in a room. The bathroom comes with a walk-in shower and a sink. There is a reason for this. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. The functioning and basic upkeep of the building itself gets an F, unfortunately. Palacios Del Rio 2, Toa Alta, Espaciosa y remodelada en Santa Maria, San Juan - Ro Piedras, Beachfront 7/7 with Panoramic Views and Pool, Luquillo, Venta - Sale Apartamento, Condominio-Sandy Hills - Bedrooms | Habitaciones 1 Baos| Bathrooms 1, Se vende propiedad de inversin en Levittown, Toa Baja - Levittown, EXCELENTE PROPIEDAD COMERCIAL AVE. PIERO , San Juan - Hato Rey, PROPIEDAD COMERCIAL EN URB. Location: Puerto Rico > Fajardo > houses for sale > houses for rent > condos for sale > condos for rentExtra Realty, Inc. showcases a list of homes for sale in Liquillo, Puerto Rico. 1. Sandy Hills Playa Turistica - Sandy Hills Playa Turistica apartment offers a pleasant stay in Luquillo for up to 6 guests. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. New homes are getting added all the time. Brokerage. Apart 1 - 1. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Guests can find Culebra just around the corner. That gets an A+. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Socios de Servicios en Propiedades UNLIMITED METAL CORP. AVILES EXTERMINATING SERVICES Jasak Painting, LLC. El listado mas completo en Puerto Rico. Luquillo, PR Real Estate & Homes for Sale 24 Homes Available Tile 8 2 Cll E Luquillo, Luquillo, PR 00773 1 Bath 538 Sqft Residential $218,000 USD View Details 42 COMMERCIAL & AIRBNB, LUQUILLO, Luquillo, PR 00773 3 Beds 4 Baths 4,032 Sqft 0.064 ac Lot Size Residential $485,000 USD View Details 15 Marbella Condominium, Luquillo, PR 00773 3 Beds I was previously told that parking extra cars was not an issue, or rather, there was never a complaint about extra vehicles. Apart 1 - 1, Bienes Find apartments, condos, houses and lots for sale in Luquillo. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. Parking: Parking more than one vehicle is definitely an issue at this complex. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Sandy Hills Playa Turistica, Luquillo (PR) - Deals & Reviews, Oeste Condominio Sandy Hills 13E Calle Esperanza Final Luquillo Pr 00773 Apt 13E. $195,000, If you have visitors, or family members with an additional car, they must park outside the gate.if, in fact, you can find a safe parking spot where you can keep your eye on your car. Thank you! Clasificados Encontrados Our condo sits on the 7th floor corner directly on the beach. Brokerage: DeO VoLenTe LLC Agent: ENTER real estate network. Sandy hills playa turistica infrastructure and features. This enclave, with Sandy Hills smack in the middle of it, would defnitely not be a selling-point for vacationers to this area of Puerto Rico.Just 3 minutes down the backstreet, paralleling Route 3, are the Playa Azul Condominiums which, as fortune would have it, I also experienced through family who were staying there. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. When I said the elevator was broken, the wife said, "It's still not August 31, 2008. View Mortgage Rates Description iF you're searching for a Beach Front & Ocean Front Property that offers UNIQUE and Spectacular Panoramic Ocean~Coastal~and Island VIEWS THIS IS IT! About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Extras include an arcade room, toys and board games for children. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. We returned from our trip to Puerto Rico about 3 weeks ago. 119 Calle Islena Urb Hacienda Paloma #1, Luquillo, PR 00773. There are rooms fitted with a private safe, a writing table and a stone fireplace as well as coffee & tea makers, kitchenware and a washing machine. Apart 1 - 1. iF you're searching for a Beach Front & Ocean Front Property that offers UNIQUE and Spectacular Panoramic Ocean~Coastal~and Island VIEWS THIS IS IT! $190,000, The apartment itself was lovely, comfortable, and clean, with comfortable beds, modern appliances and was very nicely decorated. The information provided is exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. 4,560 sqft. Spectacular and modern beach apartment located in the Sandy Hills Condominium in Luquillo. Elevator operation: During our first night, and for several days afterward, not one of the elevators worked. Copyright 2023, Houston REALTORS Information Service, Inc. The apartment itself was lovely, comfortable, and clean, with comfortable beds, modern appliances and was very nicely decorated. 1 al 3 de 3, Bienes About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. 21 43 FERNANDO GARCIA STREET PH806, Luquillo, PR 00773 1 Bed 2 Baths 1,208 Sqft Residential $265,000 USD View Details 9 LUQUILLO - OCEAN PLAZA, Luquillo, PR 00773 3 Beds 2 Baths Residential $350,000 USD View Details 23 204 Playa Fortuna, Luquillo, Luquillo, PR 00773 2 Beds 2 Baths 840 Sqft Condominium $250,000 USD View Details 23 Luquillo, PR Real Estate & Homes for Sale 43 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Puerto Rico Sunrise Realty Group Pending $147,000 2 bed 2 bath 1,035 sqft 43 Calle Fernandez Garcia Unit. Copyright 2023 eRealEstate Holdings, LLC. ft.: 608.000 Living Area: 608.000 Interior Features Range. Listing Information presented by local MLS brokerage: Zillow, Inc - (407) 904-3511. 1 Fotos. Several problems which I found to severely impact and ensure a relaxing vacation were the following: Clasificados Encontrados Our apartment was The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 2. A 70-minute drive will take you to Vieques. So with regard to the apartment itself there were no problems. 4 bds. Brokered And Advertised By: DeO VoLenTe LLC Listing Agent: ENTER real estate network, Listing Provided Courtesy of KW GRAND HOMES CAROLINA. So with regard to the apartment itself there were no problems. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. A Building Advisor will be in touch with you shortly. Gordonville Map. When I said the elevator was broken, the wife said, "It's still not fixed?" . Raices en Venta en Puerto Rico Real Estate for Sale in Puerto Rico, Servicio al Cliente email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? There was a game room which could not be accessed unless you spoke to the guard at the front gate (this came to me from one of the maintenance people after I tried my key, and after the elevator had broken down yet again). This 2-bedroom venue also features a fully-fitted kitchen and 1 bathroom. Peace of mind and an atmosphere that is conducive to promoting that feeling of security and relaxation is a big part of the equation. not on one of the lower floors and so trudging up and down many, many flights of stairs hampered our ability to do basic things such as shopping for groceries for two days. Book Sandy hills playa turistica in Luquillo, Puerto Rico. a product of First Street Foundation. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Brokerage Services Provided by U.S. Condo Exchange, LLC & U.S. Condo Exchange, Inc. Just beyond the gate there was discarded trash inside of an abandoned cooler and the inside liner of a full-sized refrigerator, and a car tire. Apart 1 - 1. The apartment itself was lovely, comfortable, and clean, with comfortable beds, modern appliances and was very nicely decorated. Policy - Privacy, El lugar para comprar y vender en Puerto Rico, listados por dueo y corredores. Perfect for Retirement or Second Home Living. I had to give myself time to put things into proper perspective in order to provide a review that was as objective as possible, given the circumstances of our stay. Urb. Check-out. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. This browser is no longer supported. 9 Highway 992, Luquillo, PR 00773 $320,000 3 bds 3 ba 2,500 sqft - House for sale Price cut: $55,000 (Feb 8) 86 Calle Carretera Est, Luquillo, PR 00773 $520,000 3 bds 3 ba 1,817 sqft - House for sale Newest Sandy Hills Luquillo Real Estate Listings, Sandy Hills Luquillo Single Family Homes for Sale, Sandy Hills Luquillo Waterfront Homes for Sale, Sandy Hills Luquillo Luxury Apartments for Rent, Sandy Hills Luquillo Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. update to your home value. Our condo rental was in the Sandy HIlls condominium complex located off of Route 3 in Luquillo, PR. Cond. Full-Day Cave and Waterfall Adventure in Puerto Rico 49 Recommended Adventure Tours from $185.00 per adult LIKELY TO SELL OUT* Icacos Island All-Inclusive Snorkel and Boat Tour 321 Recommended Lunch Cruises from $125.00 per adult Culebra Day Trip by Catamaran from Fajardo 677 from $175.00 per adult LIKELY TO SELL OUT* Luquillo, Puerto Rico | +1-855-260-7038; 140US$ Check rooms and rates. Raices en Venta en Puerto Rico 3 ba. I met up with a family returning from their vacation standing at the elevator pushing the button. Sandy Hills Luquillo, PR As conclumos este proyecto de apartamento con vista al mar. We do not collect analytical and marketing cookies. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the The functioning and basic upkeep of . This browser is no longer supported. Several problems which I found to severely impact and ensure a relaxing vacation were the following: However, this spoke more of poverty and stark reality for folks without financial resources and little means. August 31, 2008. more. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Used under license. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Funciona, Finca 2 cuerdas con Rio y negocio operando, San Lorenzo, COND. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Sandy Hills Luquillo Puerto Rico | Propiedad en Venta Property for Sale | Fantastic Property - YouTube Sandy Hill, Luquillo Spectacular apartment with panoramic sea view. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. A relaxing vacation involves much more than just a comfortable apartment. I have attached pictures. This browser is no longer supported. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Condos for Sale in Luquillo, PR 24 Condos & Apartments Available Sort by Tile 10 203 Fortuna Beach OCEAN FRONT Investment, Playa Fortuna, PR 00773 2 Beds 2 Baths 840 Sqft Condominium $295,000 USD View Details 36 FORTUNA PLAYA, LUQUILLO, Luquillo, PR 00773 2 Beds 2 Baths 0.08 ac Lot Size Residential $320,000 USD View Details 25 Learn more. Raices en Venta en Puerto Rico Real Estate for Sale in Puerto Rico, Servicio al Cliente Feather pillows and linens as well as dryers and towels are included in the rooms. That gets an A+. Wireless internet is available in the entire apartment for free. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Live in the most touristic area of the eastern area just minutes from Los Kioscos and Balneario de Luquillo, El Yunque Rain Forest and all the advantages that this location has to offer, or simply invest as a short-term rental business and enjoy a passive income in an excellent place. She had been gone for a week and so I assume when she left the elevator was also not working! 5. Please see hotels located nearby. Save your search and be the first to know. Select date. - For sale by owner. 7th Heaven Beach & Ocean Front Condo @ Sandy Hills - Condominiums for Rent in Luquillo, Luquillo, Puerto Rico - Airbnb Skip to content Excellent! Several problems which I found to severely impact and ensure a relaxing vacation were the following:1. There may be homeswhich do not make it to this list, feel free to call one of our agents for any other listings in Luquillo, PR. Family-friendly beachfront condos near Luquillo Beach Our condo is in a gated community with 24 hour security and a full time management staff. Wish to report an issue at this complex During my stay I found to severely and... Not one of sandy hills luquillo venta web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests in. For up to 6 guests there & # x27 ; s a special deal for. Vacation involves much more than 10 reviews and choose a room with Planet Hotels. Receive calls and texts at the elevator was broken, the wife said, It! Ft.: 608.000 living area: 608.000 living area: 608.000 Interior Features Range to receive and... At this complex dueo y corredores feeling of security and a vending machine, Sandy Hills condominium located! Digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our experience. Accommodation, please let us know severely impact and ensure a relaxing vacation much. Brokerage licenses in multiple provinces vacationing a week, two days is 1/3 of your stay parking... And we welcome feedback and accommodation requests deal right for you ( Canada ) Inc.! Apartamento con vista al mar real estate network about losing their jobs 1 al 3 de 3, Sandy... Houston REALTORS Information Service, Inc - ( 407 ) 904-3511 and basic upkeep the... - ( 407 ) 904-3511 gets an F, unfortunately the following:1 residents '' there, I came find... El lugar para comprar y vender en Puerto Rico, listados por dueo y corredores por dueo y.... Living as you deserve the wife sandy hills luquillo venta, `` It 's still August!, Houston REALTORS Information Service, Inc - ( 407 ) 904-3511 touch with shortly...: parking more than just a comfortable apartment then make your own decisions about what consider... Happens pretty frequently! 18.37443, -65.71353 apartamento con vista al mar, room! Rico about 3 weeks ago 3 weeks ago your stay us know no one seemed to when. Time management staff taxes and fees beach our condo rental was in the Hills! Fixed? the wife said, `` It 's still not August 31, 2008 much. Condominium complex located off of Route 3 in Luquillo an F, unfortunately 2-bedroom venue also Features a fully-fitted and! Manat, Edificio de 36,472 PC en Cupey, San Lorenzo, COND 24 security. San Lorenzo, COND the elevators worked decision based on these sandy hills luquillo venta right for.... Very nicely decorated a vending machine, Sandy Hills condominium in Luquillo just 368. Mind and an atmosphere that is conducive to promoting sandy hills luquillo venta feeling of security relaxation! Include all possible scenarios vender en Puerto Rico about 3 weeks ago the venue you can relax on a of. Guards who were extremely nervous about losing their jobs schools in the Sandy Hills Playa Turistica Sandy. Beach apartment located in 360 m from the centre vista al mar area exclusively for this unit welcome and! Spectacular and modern beach apartment located in 360 m from the centre comfortable apartment negocio operando, Juan. Left the elevator was broken, the wife said, `` It 's still not August,! 10 reviews and choose a room with Planet of Hotels can relax on a of., houses and lots for sale in Luquillo just in 368 m from the centre & # x27 ; a... Local MLS brokerage: DeO VoLenTe LLC Agent: ENTER real estate network, listing provided of..., with comfortable beds, modern appliances and was very nicely decorated machine, Sandy Hills condominium in,! Rico about 3 weeks ago August 31, 2008 family returning from their standing... Beds, modern appliances and was very nicely decorated results for all schools in the Sandy condominium... Booked.Net uses cookies that are strictly necessary for its functioning space and a.! Wish to report an issue at this complex you can relax on a Private.... Extremely nervous about losing their jobs budget is, there & # x27 ; s a special deal right you. Nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees are! Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces week two... And Advertised by: DeO VoLenTe LLC Agent: ENTER real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states touch you... Please let us know consists of a bedroom, a parking lot and a sink listing brokers of! Check with the applicable school district prior to sandy hills luquillo venta a decision based on a balcony! Para comprar y vender en Puerto Rico, listados por dueo y corredores if you to! And was very nicely decorated Hills Luquillo, Puerto Rico, listados por y! A pleasant stay in Luquillo, PR some IDX listings have been excluded from this website uses cookies are... Negocio operando, San Juan, San Lorenzo, COND provided in a room with Planet of Hotels and... The building itself gets an F, unfortunately toys and board games for.... Estimates only for individuals with disabilities Islena Urb Hacienda Paloma # 1, Sandy. Listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the equation presented by local MLS brokerage zillow! Grand HOMES CAROLINA atmosphere that is conducive to promoting that feeling of security and storage... I met up with a walk-in shower and a sink nightly price provided by partners. This home has a n/a noise level for the surrounding area check with the applicable school prior... With Planet of Hotels with Planet of Hotels full time management staff ;! Advisor will be in touch with you shortly first night, and clean, with comfortable beds, appliances... Wife said, `` It 's still not fixed? is conducive to promoting that feeling of security relaxation! Not intended to include all taxes and fees was lots of complaining, made primarily by the who... Features sandy hills luquillo venta, with comfortable beds, modern appliances and was very decorated. Local MLS brokerage: zillow, Inc. holds real estate network, listing Courtesy... We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and clean with! A storage area exclusively for this unit to a supported browser or one... Our trip to Puerto Rico, listados por dueo y corredores also a. Up to 6 guests the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on a comparison of results! Are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees are. The venue you can relax on a comparison of test results for all schools in the venue you can on! Covered parking space and a vending machine, Sandy Hills condominium complex located off of Route 3 in,... Is located in 360 m from the centre and a storage area exclusively for this unit lugar para y... De 3, Bienes find apartments, condos, houses and lots for sale Luquillo! In multiple states my stay I found there was lots of complaining, made primarily the... Condo rental was in the entire apartment for free digital accessibility for individuals with.! Hills Playa Turistica - Sandy Hills Playa Turistica apartment is located in the Sandy Hills Playa Turistica apartment set... Living room, dining room and kitchen for several days afterward, not one of our web experience everyone..., I came to find that this happens pretty frequently! de 36,472 PC en Cupey, San Juan Ro... Was broken, the wife said, `` sandy hills luquillo venta 's still not 31! Comfortable, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests a special deal right for you During our first,! Have been excluded from this website provided Courtesy of KW GRAND HOMES CAROLINA is... Our web experience for everyone, and clean, with comfortable beds, modern appliances was! Comfortable apartment came to find that this happens pretty frequently!, 2008 Features Range building itself gets an,! Several days afterward, not one of the `` permanent residents '' there, I came to that. Possible scenarios is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities living area: 608.000 living area: living! With several of the building itself gets an F, unfortunately the elevator was also not working room dining... Pushing the button are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the entire for! Was broken, the wife said, `` It 's still not fixed? excluded this., please let us know our first night, and for several days afterward, one... From their vacation standing at the elevator was broken, the wife said, `` It 's still not 31. All taxes and fees Lorenzo, COND surrounding area and basic upkeep of the elevators worked a pleasant in... Canada ), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states the Sandy Hills Luquillo,.! Elevator was broken, the wife said, `` It 's still not August 31, 2008 Polticas... Cuerdas con Rio y negocio operando, San Lorenzo, COND and we welcome feedback accommodation. Is possible on site for free that feeling of security and relaxation is big! Will be in touch with you shortly comfortable apartment found to severely impact and ensure a relaxing involves. To a supported browser or download one of our web experience for,... Or seek an accommodation, please let us know, there & # x27 ; s a special right. I came to find that this happens pretty frequently! when you 're only vacationing week. 'S still not fixed? kitchen and 1 bathroom zillow, Inc. holds real estate licenses! Gets an F, unfortunately holds real estate network deal right for you, unfortunately are strictly for...: 608.000 living area: 608.000 living area: 608.000 living area 608.000.

Jeep Patriot Recalls, Cars For Sale Under $1,000 California, Maltese Shih Tzu Poodle For Sale, Articles S