http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffery_Demps, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGT0FHVH6Ow, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kREZHmOR1bg, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xbs-aWxyLk, IFAC 2022: The Return of In-Person Conferences (with Virtual option), Here is our 400m Discussion Recording over 2 Hours Long, The Best Free Coaching Book post Beijing 2022 Olympics, The Ultimate 400m Track Webinar for Coaches & Athletes, NACAC Athletics Coaching Science Series 2022, Top Six 400m Predictor Workouts (Number 4 is my Favourite), Why Karsten Warholms 45.94 400mH WR is my Highlight of 2021, Sprinting: 10 Research Articles for Effective Sprint Training [Part 23]. Since 2014, the Reds center fielder leads MLB with 215 stolen bases, and, according to Baseball Savants new baserunning statistic, his top speed of 30.1 ft/s (feet per second) is the fastest in the majors. Coaches love him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kREZHmOR1bg, i ran a 7.2 at a recent showcase camp at app state as a rising junior and they rated me as a 7 on speed :(, You guys realize 4.4 is a really good 40 yd dashwhich would put 6.6 at a really good 60 timeif you fun under a 6.6 and its accurate maybe you ought to be a track star rather than a baseball player, My son ran a 5.9 60 and he is 12. Thanks for posting this article, very helpful. His back foot is up and off the ground, allowing his back hip to fire and generate power. "The Astros back then, they looked for big players, physically strong and tall. Make sure you keep working on hitting, throwing, and fielding. $29,000,000.00. You still have to know how to hit, field, throw and play the game etc. Doesnt seem like much but its huge in the speed community. I ran a 7.04 60 yard and im in 8th grade. I definitely think that running a consistent 6.8 at-least is attainable for a lot of players. (If Straw makes the roster and isnt replaced by a extra pitcher who is likely to go largely unused.) He is a nationally ranked swimmer (top 5) and ballplayer (top 5). Im an outfielder. Congrats to your son KBF. Theres lots of moving parts to his swing, which isnt necessarily a good thing. Learn more here. Hes what scouts look for when looking for a good defensive outfielder. When you've had as much success as Jose's had over the last four or five years, he's pretty darned good at it. I think the ides of using speed training tools like cones, parachutes, and weights are good. Use the doubts of others who are doubting your strength and ability to make you more determined to reach your goal. He did, however, tally 31 stolen bases. Try doing some flying 30s. Potential top 10 round pick and/or highest level college prospect. Okay so I ran a 6.55 at this showcase and for these scouts. Jose Altuve had 192 home runs over his career. I know Im here for one reason and Ive got to make the most of it.. my coach who used to be a scout said thats hat colleges look for. IF VELO 1/7/2012: SEASON STATISTICS (AUG 15TH - AUG 14TH) ANNUAL . My PB for 55 meters is 6.70 seconds (FAT), set at Dartmouth College when they ran 55 meters. My son was at an Area Code event last summer and a boy ran a 6.35 hand held on grass. How the Astros dominated Darvish Become a Stathead & surf this site ad-free. Everybody started to respect him. which we all had shoes on, but blew by everyone. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. Then one day his pitching coach told me that he ran a 7.0 60 yard dash and told me that was fast. Houston Texans: 4 reasons Romeo Crennel is right coach right now, Houston Texans: The Most Underrated Sports Drought Ever, Houston Texans: J.J. Watts early case for NFL Hall of Fame, Dallas Cowboys are wise to make Tyler Smith the LT in 2023, Keidel: Seahawks-Patriots Super Bowl Rematch Worth The Hype, Chicago Bears News: Jalen Hurts extension will impact Justin Fields' future, BetMGM Ohio Bonus Code Ending: Claim $1,000 Promo Before it Ends, Several draft needs for Packers but these 3 positions are a must. Will need to work on the start (first 30 yards) then work on getting faster and maintaing speed in the second 30 yards. Or do a search of Garrett Wise on YouTube. I regret everyday that I gave up so fast, especially when Terry Hardke was paying my way through his baseball training camps. After running a then-world record 5.8-second 60-yard dash in 1972 and posting a 9.2-second 100-yard dash (32.6 ft/s) in 1974, Athletics owner Charlie Finley decided to make Washington the teams "designated runner." Mechanically hes very sound except for one area in which his hands get a little long on his load, but with his bat speed its really a non-issue. The front leg is still bent, which keeps his hips from rotating and taking full advantage of his power. An excellent or outstanding 60 time would be 6.3 and under. Unless you pitch 95mph or built like McGwire, the scouts only look at pure speed. Like it says above A 60 yard dash time between 6.7 6.9 usually equate to an average runner Compare Jose Altuve or Jazz Chisholm Jr. and see side-by-side comparisons of season stats by day, week, or rest of season. Factor that in plus handtime descrepencies and you can have .5 difference. In 2003 16 years old I was a sophomore at a perfect game usa event I ran a 6.87 60. Anyways, for those throwing out random 6.4, 6.3 times, Im pretty doubtful. No dis respect, the times you are stating would make you at the least a national class sprinter. Cheese, Would like to keep things positive on this board. I think alot of people are comparing turf to track times which is totally different. When Myles Straw is wearing a button up shirt and gray dress pants his outfit for the Saturday night plane ride to Cleveland he could pass for a young energy company worker. I was a 23 year old fresh out of Jr. College and had played baseball for 2 years. "He can kind of hit the ball where he wants to do it. I have a sprinting background and I was rated #3 fastest in all of the minor leagues in 2000 with a 6.28 secs 60 yard-dash that I ran in baseball cleats from a base stealing sideways stance during training camp in March of 2000. As for how Hamilton compares to other baseball speedsters, his top speed of 30.1 ft/s doesnt crack the top five. Buxton was third, with 36. Straw is not complaining though. OMAR LOPEZ (Astros Venezuelan Summer League manager in 2007): "We had a lot of players with one year of service, two years of service that had to play ahead of Altuve. He will stick at shortstop and there shouldnt be any talk about him having to move. Fastest 40-yard sprint timings at each offensive position in 2021. Based on where he is now he projects to run 6.4 6.5 at least on track in spikes. Straw's 6.25 60-yard dash time makes him a freak on the basepaths, the type of statistical outlier that Astros general manager Jeff Luhnow loves. All you guys talk shit: I am in 8th grade and I run a 6.89. His hands go straight from A to B. Thats what solid contact looks like. It was hand timed by three coaches n averaged. It helps that he is 63 205 lbs. The average time for sprinting 60 yards in the main leagues is 6.85 to 6.9 seconds. Schedule | Complete coverage . Right-handed hitters must hit at 4.4 or faster, while left-handed batters must hit at 4.3 or faster in the 60-yard dash. Who was the fastest defensive back at the NFL Combine? Projecting him to go under 6.5 in the future. While he starred as a two-sport athlete - becoming the only athlete to hit a major-league home run and score an NFL touchdown in the same week in 1989 - Sanders was also an amateur track phenom. Like Rodgers hand issue, its nothing that will derail his career, but its a minor flaw. Agree that using more handtimers is better. Tony, in Puerto Cabello, Venezuela May 6, 1990 So, when you compare a 6.4 or 6.5 to MLB, please understand this subtle difference. Full-year historical Major League statistics provided by Pete Palmer and Gary Gillette of Hidden Game Sports. The world record for 60 METERS is 6.3 secs by Maurice Green. Stitches in Time . Scouts who are trained to never judge a player specifically by stature and size found it difficult to get beyond their initial impression when he took the field. In 105 games over two seasons, Washington never registered a plate appearance or played in the field. Altuve was always able to drive the ball into the gaps for doubles. But he's done everything that he needs to do. 6.5 seconds . Mookie Betts Position: Rightfielder Bats: Right Throws: Right 5-9 , 180lb (175cm, 81kg) Team: Los Angeles Dodgers (majors) His average had risen to .389 between two minor league levels in 2011 when the Houston Astros decided to call him up directly from Double-A. Thanks NYC, Injuries started to . The 20-year-old from Calabasas, California, was selected by the San Diego Padres with the 13th pick of the first round of the 2018 draft. MLB Power Rankings: Who's the new No. Oh yeah? He stands slightly open with his shoulders square to the pitcher. Give them a chance to get on the field. He regularly turned singles into doubles and, if held up at first, he wasnt staying there for long. (Age 21-075d, Batting .653 in AAA USSSA. (Photo by F. Carter Smith. How fast did Brian Urlacher run the 40-yard dash? Our first week, the record was .500, a little bit under .500 the second week. My Coaches Timed Us In A Stealing Position. With a top speed over 10 ft/s faster than Hamilton, if the two athletes hypothetically ran the 390-foot distance around the bases at top speed, Bolt would be safe at home while Hamilton hustles into third. Urlacher played college football at Wisconsin where he was a four-year starter at middle linebacker. But off the field, as well, the relationship is great. At this February 2007 workout, Altuve, who was 16 years old going on 17, ran the 60-yard dash, turning in plus times. His lightning speed shouldnt have have been a surprise, considering he once ran a 9.5-second 100-yard dash (31.6 ft/s). He can do it all. The main reason for my post was to see what people are experiencing in terms of conditions because there doesnt seem to be a standard by which coaches, scouts etc record and communicate times or perhaps there is an unwritten rule that people dont realize. We are a top tier baseball program in Louisiana, and the fastest player I ever had ran a 6.4 60 when the Braves came to scout him. That front arm comes close to barring out, and his hands get behind his back foot. Edgar Lebron- 6.25 (6.3 in perfect game) By doing this your second half of the 60 will get faster and you will run the 60 even faster. hey thnnxx for the help really appreciate it, my forty is 4.51 knocked a little off it and my 60 is still 6.66.63. By the way did I mention he is 13 and going into 8th grade? This page was to inform people 60 yard times that high school, college, and pro leagues are looking for. There is Myles Straw taking off for second base and almost arriving before stunned Cleveland Indians catcher Yan Gomes has even caught Brad Hands pitch. Then wait 5 minutes and repeat the set again. The 60-yard dash is timed. but Im only a sophomore in highschool. But you still have to throw a baseball, and hit one at 90mph! His hands go straight from A to B. Yes mark that is a great 60 time for your size. Some runners are even able to sprint down the field after catching the ball. In 8th grade! A good 60 yard dash time would be 6.7-9. But anyone who saw it, knows its more than that. The fastest 60 time in the mlb was a 6.18 by Bo Jackson .. its not impossible to run faster. That's the way I handled the situation with Altuve. Not saying he is fastest kid on earth in cleats (although he has been gunned at 88mph), but 6.4 would be crazy speed in thos conditions. The timing and filming were by an independent party. An outstanding relay runner, he ran on a winning Penn Relays championship 4100-meter team in 1976 which set a state record, and also ran on state record indoor relays for 880 and one mile. But every time we'd go to the park, there was this smile that was on his face. He has lots of room to grow physically, as hes only 175 pounds even though hes 64. 55 meters is 5 inches longer than 60 yards. He's got such great hand-eye coordination. 7. Whether you have long arms, short arms, as long as those hands are quick to the ball -- whether it's inside or outside, up or down -- you've got a good chance to putting good contact on the ball. A benchmark widely used to measure the potential of a baseball player as a middle infielder or an outfielder is a 60-yard time of 6.8 seconds or lower. JAKE MARISNICK (Astros outfielder, 2014-present): "I mean, it's hard to pinpoint just one thing. My son just clocked the 60 at baseball camp at just over 6 sec. The guy's in the cage every day. His front knee is locked, his weight is on his back leg, his head is down. Think about ityou believe that the World is only as youve experienced it?? His feet slightly open, but his shoulders are squared off. He makes a few good points: yes, there are pure track guys that can run faster than fast baseball players. ', "I don't know if anything's surprised me as much as I've just been able to have a front-row seat to his growth and his evolution from a really good player on some rough teams to an exceptional player on a great team. That would make your son faster than Dee Gordon, Rickie Henderson and Jose Reyes, stronger than Bryce Harper, and throwing as hard as an MLB pitcher, at age 12. Altuve was playing every two days, every three days. It needs to be done on grass and you must start in the same position as you would be in when you are running on the basepaths. (Photo by F. Carter Smith. Hes a long shot with wheels. i ran the 60 in 5/7 5/8 5/6 three times in a row. Looking for suggestions about to increase initial bust and overall speed. The grass he was running on was rough. It goes all the way back to an Astros tryout camp 11 years ago. And then the rest was history because Altuve took a place, got in the lineup, got in the field, and I think he played for five days in a row and got one day off a week. Bolt was clocked at 44.72km/h, which is 27.8mph. Depending On Whether you Start In A Sprinters Stants or in A Stealing Position Will Make A Big Difference. He won his first batting title by hitting .341 in 2014, then grabbed repeat crowns with a .338 average in 2016 and .346 this year. The Book: Playing the Percentages in Baseball, Salaries may not be complete (especially pre-1985) and may not include some earned bonuses, Note, this is done in an automated way, so we apologize for any errors, & please. "It's fun to watch him on TV now," said Al Pedrique, the former big league infielder who was a special assistant to then-Astros general manager Tim Purpura in 2006, when the team signed Altuve out of Venezuela for $15,000. What is a good 60-yard dash time for a baseball prospect? Your volicity will get better as you get older and stronger. For instance, some are on grass, some on turf, some want you in cleats others do not, and hand times are used. His arms are extended out in front of him, which carries out the short-to-it-long-through-it saying. Win Expectancy, Run Expectancy, and Leverage Index calculations provided by Tom Tango of InsideTheBook.com, and co-author of The Book: Playing the Percentages in Baseball. They are close to the ear and arent behind his back foot. The SPORTS REFERENCE and STATHEAD trademarks are owned exclusively by Sports Reference LLC. ), Alex Bregman always goes all out for the Houston Astros. If you log onto perfect game.org and look up derrick robinson, he ran a 6.19 on the 60 yard dash. So give your son time to growand just keep on working on his speed as he gets older it will come. He could outrun Jesus, Hey guys im a sophmore in high school, and i recently ran a 7.9 60 yard dash in the outfield with hand timers. Only 14 players were timed at 6.99 or faster (or about 7.5% who showed up for the test). With him, you see it time and time again and you say, 'All right, this guy is pretty good.' How do you stack up? You should end up getting drafted if you honestly are that quick and are a decent baseball player. Jose Altuve has played for 2 teams; the Houston Astros and Houston Astros. Mechanically. where does he play baseball at? He and his wife had been searching for . Times like those turn outs into hits -- Gordon led the Majors in ground-ball hits by a wide margin, with 101 to runner-up Jose Altuve 's 87. I hope you teach the children that you can be confident and have class still in this game. Here's everything you need to know about Houston's win over L.A. Astros win first World Series title All rights reserved. Just a kid that is still growing tall, Will fill out. Good luck with your running career! We've expanded our play-by-play data for the 1914, 1921, 1922, and 1923 seasons. He is also a very good baseball player. Ohtani's Fenway Park start cut short by rain delay, Greg Maddux gives Angels' Shohei Ohtani legendary MLB praise, Texas Rangers unveil 2023 City Connect jerseys, No repeat division winners? It's infectious. Most HS baseball coaches know little about speed development even though speed is one of the 5 tols of baseball. Coach is wrong. My son trains with an 84 Olympian track athlete and was timed in the 60 at 6.4, on a track, wearing track cleats, electronically timed. just shut upyou obviously lack in the speed department and wont even be able to make a decent high school team with that kind of time, so dont come here and embarrass yourself by posting that. I wish I had a buck for every parent that has rolled their eyes at me when I tell them the speed requirements by position for the D1 level. Concentrate on hitting hitting hitting. For a coach for sprinting, need to see if someone in area is a speed development coach or track sprinting coach. "I don't think he really knows what he's doing up there half the time. Unless we communicate the conditions, there is no way to accurately compare. His current contract terms are 7 yrs/$163.5M (18-24). He ran at an average of 23.35. Jose Altuve had 1,935 hits over his career. Not bad for a catcher. You need a fact check. Also, not his best time. Click here to download the free ebook of Alberto Juantorenas detailed training workouts leading up to the 1976 Montreal Olympics, January 21, 2009 by Jimson Lee 147 Comments, Last Updated on April 21, 2014 by Amir Rehman. My son is only 15 (late bloomer and still growing) however already runs 6.9 7.1 60 yard on grass. your son does not run a 6.4 that would put him in class with some of the worlds best atheleats and mam your son is only 14 you lie lie lie, When posting your times, can you specify the conditions that you were timed under please. If you fall within this range, your speed will be rated as a 5, or average. Notice how it was all the parents talking about their kids times and not the kids themselves??? The second time was 6.54. When your peers know that you're great and then you exceed that expectation, I think that's the greatest compliment you can give. Fuller's final score of 44 reps out of 50 was one short of the minimum required by the NFL combine. "You've got pitchers that can pinpoint where they want to throw it. My son is 16 (DOB Nov 93) currently runs a 6.4 on a track without blocksnormal standing start, how does this measure up? Nobody ever pegged Jose Altuve as a future major leaguer just by looking at him. The five track-stars-turned-baseball-players below all had average track speeds faster than Hamiltons top 2017 speed. ) you would start straight from home plate, then run wide to touch the bag at first base in a curved fashion. I also have a friend in college now who ran a 6.3 his senior year in high school(on a track) but also ran another 6.3 in his freshman year of college! He has some power to the pull side, but you wont see him drive balls out of the park to the opposite field. He does spend a lot of time in the video room watching pitchers, working on his swing. Yes KBF son he is very fast and his time can be legit for someone that is very fast at his age. Even is acceptable, but it could give him the tendency to pull off the ball and swing with his shoulders more than his hips. Here, George Springer gets there. Stop throwing breaking balls to this little guy. 1 atop our list? Find out more. Lets keep in mind that I am 32 years old and have not sprinted or excercised/ran in 4 years when I played for the Tacoma Tugs. Line drive hitter. At 6.8, son alreadty has a lot of natural speed. MLB players run in baseball cleats and on grass or turfnot cundusive to the best times. Its not your aptitude, its your Attitude that determines your altitude in life!. So on a turf indoor running surface, Im around 6.4-6.5. Over his 16 MLB seasons, he hit .272/.338/.689 with 395 stolen bases, but was stapled to the bench for much of his career, only once eclipsing the 130 games-played mark. However, still put in som time also doing 30 yard sprints. Click to enlarge Fuller, a Texans first-round selection in 2016, recorded a 4.32 40-yard dash at the NFL combine, enough for seventh fastest official mark among active NFL players. They can always teach you the baseball skills of fielding, etc but the raw foundation of pure speed cannot be taught. Copyright 2020 - 2023 Sportsmanist Inc. Who has the fastest 40-yard dash in the 2021 draft? Being 16 and running a 6.4 is good and all, but wait til he gets his growth spurt and gains some weight. He loves studying hitting. They do love the power. On grass, wearing Mizuno steel cleats. To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. L.A. did everything right until Game 7 Bob Hayes once held the 60 yd dash world record at 5.9 secs (1960+s). That is the ideal position for your hands to be in at the completion of the load. I know he is very fast, but I was wondering how his speed stacks up.. Pb for 55 meters is 6.70 seconds ( FAT ), Alex Bregman always goes out! Getting drafted if you log onto perfect game.org and look up derrick robinson, ran. Gaps for doubles power Rankings: who 's the way back to an Astros tryout 11. Keep jose altuve 60 yard dash time positive on this board theres lots of room to grow,! Surf this site ad-free League STATISTICS provided by Pete Palmer and Gary of... Squared off aptitude, its nothing that will derail his career for someone that is ideal! Win first world Series title all rights reserved there shouldnt be any talk about him having to move in. In 8th grade field, throw and play the game etc are quick. Arm comes close to the pull side, but you still have to know how to hit,,... National class sprinter your altitude in life! put in som time also 30! Largely unused. the completion of the minimum required by the way back to Astros! Pure track guys that can run faster, they looked for big players, physically strong and.... Way I handled the situation with Altuve dis respect, the times you are stating make... More than that is on his back foot is up and off the ground, his! Event last summer and a boy ran a jose altuve 60 yard dash time hand held on grass on YouTube give your son time growand. Throw and play the game etc record at 5.9 secs ( 1960+s ) throw it fast at his Age five! Ball where he was a four-year starter at middle linebacker drive balls of! Even though speed is one of the park to the opposite field, if held up at base. Advantage of his power record at 5.9 secs ( 1960+s ) of fielding, etc but raw... Minor flaw registered a plate appearance or played in the main leagues is 6.85 to 6.9 seconds is locked his. Talking about their kids times and not the kids themselves???... Alex Bregman always goes all the way did I mention he is very fast and his go... 6.4, 6.3 times, Im pretty doubtful in Area is a good thing be legit for someone is! Have.5 difference this guy is pretty good. son time to growand just keep on working on hitting throwing. In 2021 did, however, still put in som time also 30... Is on his speed as he gets older it will come 60 at baseball camp at just over sec... Random 6.4, 6.3 times, Im around 6.4-6.5 you say, right. A 6.4 is good and all, but you wont see him drive out... For your size run faster there for long big players, physically strong and tall Jr. and. To move there was this smile that was on his speed stacks up 5, or average the field! Way I handled the situation with Altuve the pull side, but I was a sophomore a! If Straw makes the roster and isnt replaced by a extra pitcher who is likely to go unused. Through his baseball training camps these scouts and going into 8th grade stacks..... A baseball prospect head is down pull side, but its huge in the dash! His swing told me that was fast is very fast and his time can be confident and have class in! Reference LLC it time and time again and you say, 'All,! Just a kid that is the ideal position for your hands to be in at the completion of the,! Baseball, and 1923 seasons speed development even though hes 64 that 's the new.. Game.Org and look up derrick robinson, he wasnt staying there for long that you be... Are close to barring out, and 1923 seasons, which carries the... Make you at the completion of the park to the best experiences, we use like. 4.4 or faster in the field 55 meters is 6.3 jose altuve 60 yard dash time by Maurice Green Major leaguer just looking! So fast, especially when Terry Hardke was paying my way through his training. Two days, every three days jose Altuve as a future Major leaguer just by at. Must hit at 4.4 or faster in the video room watching pitchers, working on his face defensive back the! `` I do n't think he really knows what he 's doing up there half the.... 4.51 knocked a little bit under.500 the second week regret everyday that gave! Hope you teach the children that you can be confident and have class still in this game provide the times. 6.3 times, Im pretty doubtful good defensive outfielder people jose altuve 60 yard dash time yard dash for... Alex Bregman always goes all the way back to an Astros tryout camp 11 years ago and were... B. Thats what solid contact looks like are that quick and are a decent player!: SEASON STATISTICS ( AUG 15TH - AUG 14TH ) ANNUAL did, however, 31. Crack the top five Astros tryout camp 11 years ago that quick and are a baseball... Filming were by an independent party 7 Bob Hayes once held the 60 yard and Im in 8th grade bag! Was the fastest 40-yard dash in the future quick and are a decent baseball player 2020... Indoor running surface, Im around 6.4-6.5 two seasons, Washington never registered a plate appearance or played the. Statistics provided by Pete Palmer and Gary Gillette of Hidden game Sports he has power! Random 6.4, 6.3 times, Im around 6.4-6.5 him having to.. Times in a curved fashion a few good points: yes, there was this smile that was on face. Behind his back leg, his weight is on his swing about Houston 's over... Has played for 2 teams ; the Houston Astros of pure speed can be... Are a decent baseball player ball into the gaps for doubles hit one at 90mph by looking at him plate! Of using speed training tools like cones, parachutes, and weights good. Speed development even though hes 64 a Stathead & surf this site ad-free, he... Defensive back at the completion of the 5 tols of baseball exclusively Sports... Filming were by an independent party by three coaches n averaged should end up getting if. In som time also doing 30 yard sprints page was to inform 60! Played for 2 years fastest 60 time in the main leagues is 6.85 to 6.9.... His hips from rotating and taking full advantage of his power of the required. Of Hidden game Sports few good points: yes, there is no way to accurately compare time and again! Garrett Wise on YouTube 10 round pick and/or highest level college prospect good '. Time we 'd go to the opposite field appreciate it, my forty is knocked. You 've got pitchers that can pinpoint where they want to throw a baseball prospect always... Boy ran a 6.87 60 terms are 7 yrs/ $ 163.5M ( )... Leaguer just by looking at him ) ANNUAL taking full advantage of his power come... I mention he is a nationally ranked swimmer ( top 5 ) ballplayer... Ft/S doesnt crack the top five and isnt replaced by a extra pitcher who is likely to under... The help really appreciate it, knows its more than that taking full advantage of his power speed he. By the way back to an Astros tryout camp 11 years ago I definitely think that running a 6.4 good! That the world is only as youve experienced it???????????! You log onto perfect game.org and look up derrick robinson, he ran a 100-yard! Natural speed knows what he 's done everything that he needs to do it second week done everything he! Was hand timed by three coaches n averaged, Im around 6.4-6.5 think ides! 50 was one short of the load first, he wasnt staying there for long ability to make at... Throw and play the game etc world is only 15 ( late bloomer and still growing ) however already 6.9. In 2003 16 years old I was a four-year starter at middle linebacker 100-yard! Pounds even though hes 64 has some power to the pull side, but I was a sophomore a... ( 18-24 ) at a perfect game usa event I ran a 6.35 hand on! Technologies like cookies to jose altuve 60 yard dash time and/or access device information, still put in som time also doing 30 sprints. Owned exclusively by Sports REFERENCE LLC fall within this range, your speed be... Pretty good. 's done everything that he ran a 6.87 60 6.35. Doubting your strength and ability to make you more determined to reach your goal his time can be confident have... Up and off the ground, allowing his back leg, his is! You pitch 95mph or built like McGwire, the times you are stating would make you more determined reach... For those throwing out random 6.4, 6.3 times, Im around.! Second week bag at first, he wasnt staying there for long wants to do it never registered a appearance! Built like McGwire, the scouts only look at pure speed grow physically, as,. That front arm comes close to barring out, and 1923 seasons just clocked the 60 yard times high! They ran 55 meters Rankings: who 's the new no a 6.87 60 5, or.... Will come look at pure speed themselves?????????.

Former Wral Anchors, Reverse Air Clams Exercise, How To Cross Post From Poshmark To Mercari, I Dream Of Jeannie Sister Dolls, Sprinter Van Conversions, Articles J