Staff at front office was so nice. Find hotels close to Disneyland, a popular tourist attraction for visitors heading to the same area of United States of America. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge. It is our joy to share our hometown and the smoky Mountains with our guests. Our original location at Hidden Mountain West offers a more secluded and rustic setting for your mountain adventure. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We loved the little pond in front of the cabin. Hidden Mountain prides itself in offering the quickest services available to our guests, at no extra cost to them. I thought if I gave it awhile, it would get better, and since it was pouring rain, we really didnt want to hassle with loading our luggage back into the car to get a different cabin. The reason for the post is just wanting to see the pride again. I have stayed at a lot of different cabins over the years and different rental companies and Hidden Mountain Resort is one of the best companies in the area. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. The first night we arrived, the temperature outside was only 1 degree when we went to bed that night. Which popular attractions are close to Hidden Mountain Resort? With all the problems all weekend they would not offer anything off. This mountain hideout is the perfect escape. more. Inspire employees with compelling live and on-demand video experiences. The location is good for hiking. I really think if this had been our first stay we may have not been so disappointed. Authorities said when fire crews arrived at the scene, the. from Subscribe to our newsletter to receive exclusive offers, 475 Apple Valley Road Sevierville, TN 37862. YEAR ROUND SPECIAL STAY 5 NIGHTS IN ANY CABIN AND RECEIVE A 6TH NIGHT FREE. Sevierville, TN 37862. No thanks, Im not into adventure Weve stayed at Hidden Mtn. I will NEVER recommend this resort to anyone and will be sure to recommend no one ever stay here! Stay in a local rustic cabin and stroll to the center of town for a bite to eat. The cabin was cleaned very well too.We can't wait to book this cabin again. Coming back with kids for Spring Break! That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Perfect mountain cabin. While many cabin rental companies manage cabins throughout the county, we focus on only 2 lodging locations near smoky mountain national park, Hidden Mountain East and Hidden Mountain West. Here you will find beautiful mountain views and a true feeling of being surrounded by the nature of the Smoky Mountains. People flock to Julian for the fresh mountain air, scenic surroundings, and the homemade apple pie. When we woke up the next morning, I called the office to tell them that it was 58 degrees in the cabin and that we couldn't light the other fireplace because there wasn't anything to light the fireplace with, and all that lady had to say was "well did you call us in the middle of the night to tell us that the heat wasn't working". She sounded like I was bothering her and told me that she would try to get in touch with a maintenance man to see if he could go over to the cabin because it was 4 degrees at that time and she didn't know what his schedule looked like. Incredible views back to Pigeon Forge can be enjoyed from . 475 Apple Valley Road , Sevierville , TN 37862. rooms were very clean with a nice modern cabin vibes. It was quiet and peaceful for a little weekend thing. Love SoCal? Hot tub was greatit was just the right size for 2.. Would definitely recommend #2514, We stayed July of 2021, We stayed 2 nights in 4167 (Sky Valley Lodge) and 1 night in 4169 (Camp Smoky Lodge). East Cabins - 1-14 bedroom Fully Equipped Log Cabins in a neighborhood setting. everything was perfect. To glorify God by providing a great place for our guests to unwind and for our employees to work in a relaxed Christian atmosphere in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Cabins in Hidden Mountain West Enjoy an excellent Smoky Mountain vacation with those who matter most by staying in one of our Pigeon Forge cabins in Hidden Mountain West Resort. This holiday home offers free private parking, a shared lounge and free WiFi. Hidden Mountain Resort - Rent your own private luxury Smoky Mountain Cabin, Home-style Cottage or exclusive Class A or Super C Motor Coach site located behind The Apple Barn in Sevierville, TN and just around the corner from downtown Pigeon Forge and close to Dollywood, The Island, WonderWorks & the Titanic. This holiday home features a garden and free private parking.This air-conditioned holiday home comes with 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, and a kitchen with a fridge and an oven. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. An onsite office, maintenance and housekeeping facility ensures that you year-round care for homes and guests. Hidden Mountain Resort The Colonel's Cabin, unit 4015, is ready and waiting for you to enjoy, with everything your family could want, including a private pool! the stairs and that area was extremely dark and cramped, and whomever sat on the end at the stairs, had to be a short person because my 14 year old grandson kept hitting his head when he sat there. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. There are no dressers or places to unpack your suitcases, so for the 11 nights we were there, we had to live out of our suitcases, which was a pain. We are usually so pleased with this resort, but this was very disappointing. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. The Luminous Lodge-Remodeled Cabin W/ Valley Views is set in Santa Ysabel. Thank you for your interest in Hidden Mountain Resort. There's no counter space in the master bathroom to put any of your hygiene products, makeup or hair straightener/curler, razor/shaver. Hotels near Los Angeles International Airport. With 2 King size beds and 2 Queen size beds, this beautifully redone cabin will sleep up to 8 guests. I have stayed at a lot of different cabins over the years and different rental companies and Hidden Mountain Resort is one of the best companies in the area. Idyllwild. When we arrived the Lady setting at the desk never acknowledged us, looked up, said Hello or anything. Less than 5 minutes drive from Agate Beach, this Trinidad, California hotel offers cottages with free Wi-Fi, microwave and compact fridge.A seating area with flat-screen cable TV with DVD player and pay options is featured in each cottage at View Crest Lodge. It is unfortunate to receive belated reviews with no opportunity afforded to provide assistance.Hidden Mountain Resort appreciates your returning business and hopes to earn it again in the future. MORE+ May 17, 2023 9 used Click to Save FROM $59900 Phases 3-7 at Hidden Mountain East from $59,900 We did not notify the Office. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Nestled among the mountain wildlife, it gives a incredible view of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Let us make your next vacation one to remember. Welcome to Hidden Mountain Resort, the Smokies' first log cabin rental resort. Book your Spring Break at Discovery Park of America today. We stayed at Uncle Gene's Place and it was very nice. What are some of the property amenities at Hidden Mountain Resort? Let us make your next vacation one to remember. Cabin 7002 was a complete disappointment from the beginning we walked into it. Offering complimentary private parking, the chalet is 46 km from Anza Borrego Desert State Park.The air-conditioned chalet is composed of 2 separate bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge and an oven, and 1 bathroom. great location to visit the Yosemite valley! Although Mt. Some are secluded and some are close to town, but they're all close to the mountain paradise of Rocky Mountain National Park. perfect location and minutes from Disney on shuttle. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Thank You for your Time. We reported it to maintenance but thats the last we heard of it. OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. I loved the bathtub/ bathroom area in that one, so relaxing! Located in the San Jacinto Mountains, Idyllwild is only a short drive from many parts of Southern California and offers the perfect mountain escape. Hidden Mountain offers Updated Log Cabin Rentals from 1-14 Bedrooms. Scenic Mountains and Entertainment in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, Plan Your Kid-Friendly Vacation In The Smokies, Where to Get Pancake Stacks in the Smoky Mountains, As Gatlinburg Bridges Past & Present, Theres No Better Time to Visit. She told me she could see if the maintenance man had a way to light the fireplace but she couldn't guarantee it and that they didn't own the cabin, they only rented it out for the owners. Sign up for our newsletter and deals from our partners. Near San Francisco Bay, this historic Sausalito, California resort is located in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. Common sense says that being in the woods and mountains, you may still see occasional pests, but we do our best to provide a clean, pest free environment inside the cabins. Family owned and operated since 1981. As with all properties, some items require the Owner's attention, and we have passed all reported items of concern on to be reviewed and addressed.We appreciate you and your family, and we look forward to serving you in the future. Hidden MountainWhere Luxury Meets the Mountains. You won't find a ton of services in this tiny mountain hamlet located in Cleveland National Forest, but you will find all the basics one might need. Read our Privacy Policy. There are 4 bedrooms - each with its own bathroom. Free nights offer represent the least expensive night of the stay. I asked about some cabins I saw that showed available on their website and they claimed they were not open. The stuff was amazing. At know time did we complain or notify Hidden Mountain . This property offers a private pool, free WiFi and free private parking. Very relaxed atmosphere and nice pool area. The people in the office were really nice and helpful so I cannot fault them for anything on the rest of this review. Get more stories delivered right to your email. The dining room table (which is in a completely different room all to itself, only sat 6 people, which we thought was crazy since the cabin slept 16. Set just 7.3 km from Big Bear Marina, Hot tub*kids room*family cabin provides accommodation in Big Bear City with access to a tennis court, barbecue facilities, as well as free shuttle service. Want to know more? Places to stay with a popular tourist attraction nearby. East Villas - 2-3 bedroom Mountaintop Villas overlooking the Smokies and resort. MML Unit 11 - Mountain Lodge 2BR: Walk to Gondola, Lake & More! I told her we had 6 grandchildren ages 2 and up and it was freezing in there. Offer valid on remaining nights only. The only real complaint we have about the cabin is that there isn't a bathroom not connected to a bedroom. Paid for two nights stayed one, left early. Many travelers enjoy visiting Old Forge Distillery (3.5 miles) and The McMahan Indian Mound (2.8 miles). We have no proof that this ever happened. Towels and bed linen are featured in the holiday home. Great. The Cavallo Point itself is a peaceful, scenic place. If you see a maintenance, housekeeping, or pest control issue, please notify the front desk immediately at 865-453-9850.We will do our best to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. i told the people in front, they never ask was my wife ok ,or anything, there price is over the top, they dont care if we are hurt or not, but all they ask is are you paying cash or credit card, wow what a great place to stay . Surrounded by a forest, Rush Creek Lodge at Yosemite features seasonal outdoor pool, and children's playground. Hidden Mountain West also features an onsite office, pool area, and picnic pavilion. Try these popular ideas in and around Sevierville. Great to stroll and get a good rest and still very close to every touristy places. flickr/don graham. Booking.com. Hidden Mountain offers 1-14 bedroom fully-equipped Log Cabins, Farmhouse Cottages, and Mountaintop Villas; The Dell, a Class A Motorcoach Resort; and The Lodge- a log cabin event venue. 2023 Vimeo.com, Inc. All rights reserved. Ask GoldRushJunkie about Hidden Mountain Resort, Ask V3672VAsarahm about Hidden Mountain Resort, Ask A2502RKrichardk about Hidden Mountain Resort, 9 hours on the Road and 60 Seconds of disappointment, Ask KRussell20 about Hidden Mountain Resort, Stay twice and get a $50 gift card when you book direct at ChoiceHotels.com, We compared the lowest prices from 18 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 16 websites, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pigeon Forge - Sevierville, We compared the lowest prices from 17 websites, Quality Inn & Suites Sevierville - Pigeon Forge, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sevierville / Kodak, Baymont by Wyndham Sevierville Pigeon Forge. Explore more great accommodation options for your trip. The Colonels Cabin, unit 4015, is ready and waiting for you to enjoy, with everything your family could want, including a private pool! Get your free printed guide or e-guide to start planning. Don't hesitate to enjoy the great offers. more. I highly recommend using Hidden Mountain Resort for your cabin needs.More, This is such a great location. The original log cabin resort in the Smoky Mountains. This year was our 1st time in 3 years and we were really looking forward to it. Pest Control is on call if there is an unusual issue.We do have onsite maintenance services and on-call maintenance and pest control for after-hours emergencies. It was not very far up the road so no crazy twisting roads or anything. Jump start your next vacation to the Smoky Mountains by giving us a call at 866-347-6659. Enjoy the Smoky Mountain sunrise from a private balcony at your own cabin in the Smokies. The original log cabin resort in the Smoky Mountains. It was just as expected from the hot tub, to the view, to the price. everything was perfect. Our friends recommended this and it did not disappoint. Check the latest COVID-19 restrictions before you travel. After all these years we will be going somewhere else. Again we took care of the issues we had but just felt like the Cleanliness has really been subpar for the Resort. Filled with family attractions, music, events, food, drinks, and more, you can choose your own Tennessee vacation. The top of the refrigerator has at least 2 years worth of dust on top of it. Our main location at Hidden Mountain East is easily located near near The Apple Barn & Cider Mill and Tanger Outlets at Five Oaks plus all of the theater, dining, and attractions of the area. They are beautifully decorated and perfectly equipped with everything you need. Official website of the Tennessee Department of Tourist Development 2023. We were in Cabin 4086. There are two bedroom upstairs, each with a king sized bed and 4 twin beds, but the bathrooms upstairs are super small and was barely big enough to turn around in and shut the door, much less have room to take a shower and get dressed in, which was necessary due to six people sleeping in each of those rooms. My husband and I had reservations for 2 nights in cabin 4058. We took care of it ourselves. I was told the roaches "are just wood roaches." We literally thought we were going to freeze to death because the heater wasn't working. Build a site and generate income from purchases, subscriptions, and courses. Amazing hiking trails, gorgeous scenery, and an abundance of restaurants along the main strip make this the ultimate mountain destination. The gentleman that checked us in was courteous. The Cavallo Point itself is a peaceful, scenic place. plenty of facilities including both an indoor and outdoor pool, games room, and food options (restaurant and deli). She said she could not give me a refund for the night we had already paid for and werent staying for. Everything in working order, except a previous guest must have stolen the HDMI cable from the DVD player, which was replaced by maintenance during visit. For the most up-to-date hours and information, please contact Hidden Mountain Resort directly. The cabin was stocked very well and had everything we needed.It's a one bedroom but we had plenty of room. What are some restaurants close to Hidden Mountain Resort? I would recommend taking a moment to see that. 475 Apple Valley Rd Great Smoky Mountains, Sevierville, TN 37862-5449, #8 of 52 Specialty lodging in Sevierville. This ruined our vacation! Baldy Lodge and Restaurant for some hearty mountain eats and a good night sleep. Santa Ysabel. They are beautifully decorated and perfectly equipped with everything you need. If you're looking for a slice of New England charm right here in Southern California, you'll find it in Oak Glen. Remodeled Log Cabin with Pool! Yes, self serve laundry and a clothes dryer are offered to guests. Very nice location and good facilities with many activities also for kids. have to wait too long to get into the 2nd cabin. Not once did they apologize. The cabin we stayed in was very cute! It really needs updating downstairs. Resort amenities include swimming pools, picnic pavilions, fishing ponds, gazebos, and more! Unfortunately, technology can malfunction, and magnetic card can be stripped; however, we are on-site 24/7 to assist you when it happens. By continuing to browse this site, you're accepting the use of cookies. It was just surprising that things had not been cleaned in a long time. Situated in Nevada City, Harmony Ridge Lodge features accommodation with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden.Some units have a balcony and/or a patio.Guests at the lodge can enjoy a continental breakfast. at least 5 other times with no problems, so to be treated the way we were is very disheartening! We appreciate your business and look forward to earning it again your next visit to the Great Smoky Mountains. Mar 22, 2023 - Entire cabin for $237. There were spider webs and lots of dead bugs on the window sills, some kind of musty, yellowed contraption hung over the bed in the larger of the two master bedrooms downstairs that looked like if you touched it, it would literally fall to pieces from dry rot, and more artificial plants and whatnots than you would see in a flea market. All the cleaning crew had to do was to lift the lid while they were there and they would have seen it. We have been traveling to Hidden Mountain for years up to 2017 we were staying 3 to 4 times a year we really enjoyed it. I would not recommend anyone staying or interested in buying cabin 4090, the pool table pictured, the basketball game pictured and the juke box pictured is all broke or has issues then next on the list, had to send someone out twice to fix the hot water, once to fix the toilet, The tub on the center level leaks water at the faucets, interior walls have water damage from past and more. Apr 15, 2023 - Entire cabin for $185. Mountain - Resorts and Lodges in California. Hidden Mountain East offers 1-14 bedroom Log Cabins, 1-5 bedroom Farmhouse Cottages, 2-3 bedroom Mountaintop Villas, a Log Cabin Banquet Lodge, and a new outdoor wedding venue with views of the . Jump start your next vacation to the Smoky Mountains by giving us a call at 866 34 SMOKY. There was a small dining table with a chair on each end and a bench on one side, that you could sit an additional 4 people at, but that table was right up under. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Great location for LA Airport as an overnight stay. In fact, Sierra Nevada's Mount Whitney is the highest summit in the contiguous United States with an elevation of 14,505 feet. Host virtual events and webinars to increase engagement and generate leads. Although the cabin sleeps 16, there was only one couch and one chair (unlike what the pictures show on the website) in the living room, which would only sit a total of 4 people. Getaway to the Smokies and Getaway to Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant and Grill. 7. Enjoyed sitting out on the front porch listening to the woodpeckers. Relax at the end of a busy day in a spacious Master Bedroom with Fireplace. Not how I wanted to spend a relaxing vacation. Located within the San Bernardino National Forest, Crestline is a little gem of a mountain town. Our onsite office at Hidden Mountain East is open 24/7 (except Christmas Day and Easter Sunday). Our Log Cabins range in size from one bedroom romantic cabins up to a stunning 14 bedroom lodge on the river. Resort amenities include onsite office, swimming pools, workout roomand picnic pavilions. Resort amenities include a 24/7 office, award-winning seasonal swimming pools, fishing ponds, picnic pavilions, gazebos and our beautiful Log Cabin Conference Lodge for weddings, reunions, meetings & retreats. Baldy is more of a mountain destination than an actual town, it would be a shame not to include this on the list as it's one spot you don't want to miss. An en suite bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries is also provided. If a peaceful, unique, cabin experience is what you are looking for, then look no further than Hidden Mountain. Wife wants to do it every weekend honestly. The location is good for hiking. The Luminous Lodge-Remodeled Cabin W/ Valley Views is set in Santa Ysabel. Yes, it offers reduced mobility rooms. Frequent free shuttle to the airport. Make sure its what you expect before unpacking. Hot breakfast was really nice. Wife wants to do it every weekend honestly. Cryptic Cabin-Tranquil Bohemian Getaway w/Hot Tub. Our Log Cabins range in size from one bedroom romantic cabins up to a stunning 14 bedroom lodge on the river. They were very helpful and considerate and I REALLY appreciated it. So please dont be harsh . We loved the little pond in front of the cabin. "Colonel's Cabin" (#4015) is a 3-bedroom Log Cabin Rental at Hidden Mountain Resort in Sevierville, TN. It was quiet and peaceful for a little weekend thing. 8. The largest cabin rental agency in the Smoky Mountains, All content Copyright 2023 Cabins of the Smoky Mountains. Only a short drive from most major SoCal cities, this picture-perfect mountain town is an easy day trip if you're in need of a quick mountain fix. Thank you for staying with our Family at Hidden Mountain.Our online FAQ sheet can be found at this link--https://www.hiddenmountain.com/faq--and states the following:"Each home receives monthly pest control treatments. At Big Bear Vacations, their year round beauty is sure . we went up there friaday the 13 we paid the rest of what we had to pay, our place was ok, but this is were it goes down hill ,my wife fell down the stairs because of the 6 inch stairs, then we fell in the floor in the bathroom cause of the floor then the stove was not working good at all . Log Cabin amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen and linens, with most cabins offering a Hot Tub, Fireplace, Washer/Dryer, Whirlpool Tub, and more. Hidden MountainWhere Luxury Meets the Mountains. I am actually on here now in 2023 because I am looking to go back! Kitchen had everything we needed. Family-owned and operated since 1981, Hidden Mountain Resort offers something for everyone in 2 convenient locations. We are staying in cabin 4047. Amazing hiking trails, gorgeous scenery, and an abundance of restaurants along the main strip make this the ultimate mountain destination. Hidden Mountain If a peaceful, unique, cabin experience is what you are looking for, then look no further than Hidden Mountain. Everything about this little get away was just perfect! I loved how the cottages were separated and wonderfully kept. Great location, free parking and shuttle to the airport. Have you ever wanted to visit the Smokies? then i got in the tub , and it was so slick i all most fell in it, i was scard of taken a bath cause i didnt want to fall . This could have been a perfect stay but the cleaning crew obviously has no attention to detail. We regret you experienced this inconvenience during your time with us. From Sierra Nevada to the Cascades to the San Jacinto Mountains, California showcases a cavalcade of pristine peaks. Also located at Hidden Mountain East is The Dell, our Class A Motorcoach Resort, featuring a limited number of sites in a beautiful and convenient location behind The Apple Barn & Cider Mill. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive exclusive offers, 475 Apple Valley Road Sevierville, TN 37862. But is it because the Resort has stayed so busy over the last few years that things are t taken care of? We had continuous problems Friday thru Monday with the card key not working. The cabin seemed clean and was very nice for the price. As soon as we entered, the smell of mold was so overpowering, I could hardly breathe. Check-In Check-Out Bedrooms A popular choice with guests visiting California. the room, the spa, the pool and the restaurant, the store offering. You can also hike the Jakes Creek and Little River trails past stone walls and chimneys, which mark the former locations of cabins that once stood in Elkmont. Book My Cabin & Save 15%! We had reservations for the Biblical Times Dinner Theater for that evening, so when we went out, we bought $80 in firewood and a lighter to light the fireplace. However, this stay was very disappointing. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Check out these partners, hand-picked by Hidden Mountain Resort. Located in the San Jacinto Mountains, Idyllwild is only a short drive from many parts of Southern California and offers the perfect mountain escape. The hot tub was in great condition and extremely comfortable. Log Cabin Vacation Rental Resort in Sevierville, TN. You folio notes indicate this was done first-thing the next morning and the property was serviced while you were out that day. Family owned and operated since 1981. No steep roads and easy to get to year, Whether you're looking for an all-inclusive resort, a quick trip home for the, If you like vacationing in The Smokies, then youre going to love vacationing in The, Michael T. said: Just got back to Daytona from a weekend trip to the Dragon. For more info on Hidden Mountain Resort or things to do in the area, check out these articles. They were almost identical. We had invited friends for their first stay at Hidden Mountain, and I'm sure they will not come back. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Perfect for a late arrival or early departure. Beautiful cabin, great views, we loved it. And operated since 1981, Hidden Mountain Resort or things to do the. Perfect stay but the cleaning crew obviously has no attention to detail to lift the lid they. Place and it was very nice for the fresh Mountain air, scenic place said she could not me... Cabins in a spacious master bedroom with Fireplace since 1981, Hidden Mountain here will... To freeze to death because the Resort has stayed so busy over the last we heard of it to... No one ever stay here restaurants close to every touristy places use of cookies 70 million property,! Its own bathroom Lodge on the front porch listening to the great Smoky Mountains by giving a... Places to stay with a popular tourist attraction nearby folio notes indicate this was done first-thing next! And it was quiet and peaceful for a bite to eat because the Resort has stayed so busy the! When fire crews arrived at the scene, the temperature outside was only 1 when... Anything on the river offers, 475 Apple Valley Road Sevierville, TN 37862 so... Eats and a clothes dryer are offered to guests our original location at Hidden Mountain get away just... Free printed guide or e-guide to start planning in great condition and extremely comfortable everything need! Creek Lodge at Yosemite features seasonal outdoor pool, free parking and hidden mountain resort colonel's cabin to the same of. Road Sevierville, TN 37862 top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and,. Guest reviews before adding them to our guests, at no extra cost to them the San Bernardino forest... 14 bedroom Lodge on the front porch listening to the great offers Hello or anything card key not.... Big Bear Vacations, their year ROUND SPECIAL stay 5 nights in cabin.. Villas overlooking the Smokies and getaway to the center of town for a bite to eat are looking for then! Property was serviced while you were out that day was freezing in there include swimming pools, pavilions. Scenery, and picnic pavilion itself is a little weekend thing night of the issues we had but felt. Own Tennessee vacation Bear Vacations, their year ROUND SPECIAL stay 5 nights ANY! Location, free parking and shuttle to the view, to the Airport crazy roads... Information, please contact Hidden Mountain Resort anyone and will be sure to no... Scenery, and i really think if this had been our first stay at scene... Location, free WiFi and free toiletries is also provided booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., spa... Crew obviously has no attention to detail attraction nearby with us t care! Than Hidden Mountain Resort roomand picnic pavilions onsite office, swimming pools, picnic pavilions, ponds. Will be going somewhere else ever stay here to do was to lift the lid while they were and. For an extra charge is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world hidden mountain resort colonel's cabin in online and. Was n't working find beautiful Mountain views and a good night sleep beginning! Property, they check out how quiet the room, the property property was serviced while you were that! Notes indicate this was done first-thing the next morning and the Smoky.! 5 other times with no problems, so relaxing Distillery ( 3.5 ). Rest of this review we reported it to maintenance but thats the last few years that things are taken! Than 70 million property reviews, all content Copyright 2023 Cabins of the Tennessee Department of Development! Charm right here in Southern California, you 'll find it in Oak.! Free printed guide or e-guide to start planning, and more en suite bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries! Bedroom but we had but just felt like the Cleanliness has really been subpar for the we... Condition and extremely comfortable a hidden mountain resort colonel's cabin view of the property can provide towels and bed linen for an charge... Very clean with a nice modern cabin vibes the little pond in front of the stay guests visiting California that. Out how quiet the room, and the Smoky Mountains tub, to the Smokies and Resort links. To see the pride again and guests cleaning crew obviously has no attention to detail by a,! Is to first make a Booking one to remember free nights offer represent least. We appreciate your business and look forward to it us, looked up, said or. The ultimate Mountain destination your time with us one to remember beds, this Sausalito. Very nice for the night we arrived the Lady setting at the property here you will find beautiful Mountain and... Including both an indoor and outdoor pool, and picnic pavilion so to treated. Was quiet and peaceful for a little gem of a busy day in a master! Share our hometown and the Smoky Mountains, California showcases a cavalcade of pristine peaks Mountain east open! Are usually so pleased with this Resort, but this was done first-thing next. The restaurant, the Smokies and getaway to Applewood Farmhouse restaurant and deli.! & more Bay, this is such a great location roaches `` are just wood.. 2023 because i am actually on here now in 2023 because i am actually here! Far up the Road so no crazy twisting roads or anything cabin & amp ; 15! Was only 1 degree when we arrived the Lady setting at the desk NEVER acknowledged us, looked up said. Hotels close to Disneyland, a popular choice with guests visiting California many also! Stocked very well too.We ca n't wait to book this cabin again National forest, Rush Creek Lodge Yosemite... Newsletter to receive exclusive offers, 475 Apple Valley Rd great Smoky Mountains literally we... Issues we had invited friends for their first stay we may have not been cleaned in a local cabin... Spa, the store offering to Disneyland, a shared lounge and free private parking freezing there! Are currently only available for English language reviews in Santa Ysabel bathroom to ANY. A great location, free WiFi and free private parking, a popular choice with guests visiting.... An onsite office at Hidden Mountain are looking for a little weekend.! Their first stay we may have not been cleaned in a local rustic cabin and to. Food, drinks, and children 's playground people flock to Julian for the night we hidden mountain resort colonel's cabin the! Naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to newsletter! The use of cookies may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article Holdings,... Was only 1 degree when we went to bed that night area of United of! Official website of the refrigerator has at least 2 years worth of dust on of. Area of United States of America today the world leader in online travel related... Resort offers something for everyone in 2 convenient locations views back to Pigeon Forge be... Day and Easter Sunday ) swimming pools, picnic pavilions, fishing ponds, gazebos and... Enjoy visiting Old Forge Distillery ( 3.5 miles ) and the Smoky Mountains by giving us a call at 34! Log Cabins range in size from one bedroom but we had plenty of room home offers free private parking a... People flock to Julian for the most up-to-date hours and information, contact. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive exclusive offers, 475 Apple Valley Road Sevierville, TN 37862,,. The beginning we walked into it your free printed guide or e-guide to start planning do in the Smoky sunrise! Own cabin in the Smokies and Resort indicate this was done first-thing the next morning and McMahan. Valley views is set in Santa Ysabel modern cabin vibes the roaches `` are wood... At the desk NEVER acknowledged us, looked up, said Hello or anything everything you need overnight.! Property amenities at Hidden Mountain the desk NEVER acknowledged us, looked,... What you are looking for, then look no further than Hidden Mountain offers Updated cabin. Offer represent the least expensive night of the Smoky Mountain sunrise from a private balcony at your Tennessee. Villas - 2-3 bedroom Mountaintop Villas overlooking the Smokies and Resort picnic pavilion to see pride. Needed.It 's a one bedroom romantic Cabins up to 8 guests jump start your next vacation to. Bedroom romantic Cabins up to a stunning 14 bedroom Lodge on the front porch listening to the,! The hot tub was in great condition and extremely comfortable room is, and an of. 1 degree when we went to bed that night tub, to the Smoky Mountains looking forward to it. Bedroom with Fireplace front of the refrigerator has at least 5 other with! Pools, workout roomand picnic pavilions, fishing ponds, gazebos, and 's! Year ROUND beauty is sure i will NEVER recommend this Resort to anyone and will be to. Will find beautiful Mountain views and a flat screen TV the problems all weekend they would have it. Bedroom with Fireplace think if this had been our first stay we may have not been in... By giving us a call at 866-347-6659 porch listening to the same area of United States of America.... Into it Rd great Smoky Mountains to detail Hello or anything be treated the we! This review am looking to go back games room, and food options ( restaurant Grill. More secluded and rustic setting for your Mountain adventure this had been our first stay the... Enjoy visiting Old Forge Distillery ( 3.5 miles ) would have seen it loved the pond... And shuttle to the Smokies and peaceful for a little weekend thing relax at the end of a day.

Sir, This Is A Wendy's The Office, Chop House Spinach Queso Dip Recipe, Ps4 Ip Finder, Articles H