Most Hood struts contain the same type of internal mechanisms for slowing the hood, but they will also contain a physical locking mechanism to hold the hood open when needed. Goes on easy and fast . Be sure to review the products made by these reliable brands and shop confidently, knowing that your replacement parts will serve you for years to come. Use our vehicle lookup tool to find the replacement lift support for your needs. As noted in the description, that can happen on some trucks and we noted that the hood may need to be aligned in the description on the product listing. Virtually all cars share most of their dashboard warning lights, but every so often, you may come across a warning light that's brand specific, which is the case with the EML light in BMWs. IGS gas spring products are developed under the most stringent Quality procedures dictated by ISO 9001 and AS 9100C to ensure consistent compliance to the customers requirements. By continuing, we assume your permission to deploy cookies, as detailed in our privacy and cookies policy. Eddie Motorsports MS149-65-360 Eddie Motorsports Heavy-Duty Hood Hinge Gas Strut 360 Pound. 30.5 inches extend hood. Travel Length: 1.46". I purchased replacement gas shocks for the rear door of my camper shell. Last but not least, we offer a Limited 5 year warranty for many of our gas struts, so you can shop with total confidence. thanks for the help guys. No matter what car youre driving from Acura to Volvo and every other automaker in between we have the lift supports you need. Our website uses cookies. As heavy as that hood is they would look like a set of Bilstein Heavy duty shocks. Details, Hood shock for International 5900i, 7600, 8600, 91/92/94/9900, ProStar Linehaul Conventional. When shopping online for heavy-duty shock absorbers and struts, choose to buy from one of the best in the transportation industry - Monroe! HEAVY DUTY SHACKLE KIT JEEP MAHINDRA CJ 340 CJ4 CJ540 MM540 WILLYS JEEP CJ3B. Quality is great. 20 inch 150 LB Gas Prop Struts Shocks, 20" 150lbs Lift-Support Springs with L-Type Mounting Brackets for Heavy Duty RV Bed Murphy Bed Tool Box Floor Hatch Window (Suitable Support Weight: 130-165lbs), 10" 10Lbs/45N Gas Spring Shocks Struts Lift Support for Hydraulics Piston Lid Stay Window Cabinet for Cabinet Door Tool Toy Box Lid, LC LICTOP 6 Pcs Soft Close Lid Support 80N Hydraulic Gas Spring Cabinet Door Safety Lift Support (Black), Berta (2 Pieces) 10 Inch 100N/22 LB Hydraulic Soft Open Gas Springs/Struts for Cabinets, Furniture Cabinet Doors Lift, Lid Stay, Support Hinges for RV Platforms with Brackets and Screws (2 Pieces), C1608054 20in 100lb Per Gas Strut Shock Lift Support for RV Bed Truck Tonneau Cover Camper Shell Floor Hatch Door Shed Window and Other Heavy Duty Box Lid, Set of 2 Vepagoo, 15 inch 24Lbs Gas Shocks Struts Lift Support for Hydraulics Piston Lid Stay for Truck Topper Snugtop Camper Shell Window Tractor Hood, Gas Spring, Gas Strut, Gas Shocks, Soft Close Hinges, Toy Box Hinges, Lift Supports, Lid Support, Kitchen Cabinet Hinges Hydraulic Support Door Cabinet Hinge Spring,100N/22.5lb /10kg Set of 2, ZEONHEI 10 PCS 100N 22.5lb Gas Strut, Pneumatic Cabinet Door Lift Support, Hydraulic Hinge Support with 50 PCS Srews, Soft Open Lid Stay Hinge, Gas Shocks Props Spring for Tool Box Storage Chest Bench, OTUAYAUTO 12 inch Gas Struts - 107N/24Lbs Universal Lift Support C1603795 - Gas Shocks for Tool Box Shock, Truck Cap Strut, Hydraulic Door Hinge, Cabinet Gas Strut, RV Door Strut, 4 Pcs 100N/ 22.5lb Gas Strut, Pneumatic Lift, Furniture Cabinet Door Stay, Hydraulic Gas Lift Spring Stay, Cabinet Lift Support, Cabinet Door Strut, 16" 28Lbs/127N Gas Spring Shocks Struts Lift Support for Hydraulics Piston Lid Stay for Camper Shell Leer ARE Truck Topper Rear Window Truck Cap Canopy Door, 17" 55 Lbs/245N Gas Spring Shocks Struts Lift Support for Hydraulics Piston Lid Stay for Camper Shell Leer are ATC Truck Topper Rear Window Truck Cap Canopy Door, OTUAYAUTO 17 inch Gas Strut - 156N/35Lbs Universal Lift Support - C1602648 Gas Shocks for Tool Box Shock, Truck Cap Strut, Hydraulic Door Hinge, Cabinet Gas Strut, RV Door Strut, HIGH FLYING Car Accessories Hydraulic Jack Front Hood Lift Supports Hood Struts Shocks Springs Dampers for Mazda CX-5 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023, PAMAGOO 20 inch Gas Shock 100 lbs 445 N Per Prop, Gas Strut Spring with L-Type Mounts for Heavy Duty Lid TV Cabinets Cover Basement Floor Door RV Bed (Only Fit 85-115 lbs Weights), 2 Pack, Gas spring shock with L type mounting bracket, Automotive Replacement Shocks, Struts & Suspension Products, Automotive Replacement Shock Lift Supports. They also do not over inflate the shipping costs, and they arrived within 2 days with Std Shipping. Eddie Motorsports Heavy-Duty Hood Hinge Gas Strut 400 Pound. Find an Automotive Service Professional Terms and conditions| Replaces Kenworth part L71-6017, L716017, L71-6009, L71-6021, L716009 and L716021. I had a little trouble with the fitment wanting to raise the rear of the hood. Auto Parts v 7f1e0a29b (vfxp2) cv1447. Some of the top options from this brand are constructed with sintered iron piston, double-welded loops, Fluon banded piston filled with Graphite, and a liquid metallic finishing. Thus, this marque produces all forms of air systems, coil-overs, shock absorbers, and struts that work for nearly all vehicle types. (verified owner) December 30, 2022, Jere Nash Our final set consists of reliable products and we also worked hard to maintain variety within our selection for personal choice. A-premium will only ship you premium lift supports. This holds the hood up, It functions perfectly and has a simple design. Hood strut with hood assist for Kenworth and Peterbilt, Locking, 30.5 inches extended. (verified owner) November 29, 2022, johnny Reference numberf81z16c826aa, f81z16c826ab, f81z16c826ad, 4339, sg304029, sg304061, 2922mn, 8194166, 2421vr, pm2050. This will close much easier than if it were supporting a ten pound load. Copyright 2008-2023 OReilly Use our calculator to find the right gas strut for your application. When hood struts fail, the internal spring may wear out or break or the seal may fail and leak out the damping oil and gas. Stainless Steel Lift Supports Ball Socket End Fittings Supports with Eyelet End Fittings The Best Selection of Lift Supports, Gas Struts, Springs & More At Lift Supports Depot, our goal is to make searching for and purchasing the lift supports, gas springs, gas struts, and accessories you need easy and affordable. Now installed I couldnt be happier! Original Equipment research and manufacturing, engineered and calibrated for vehicles with miles. . To choose the best solution for your needs, please review the features and benefits of each product range below: Our Extended LifeCustomline range provides a high quality, extended life solution for heavy duty applications for the aircraft, medical, military, and high technology industries. Perfect fits 2002-2010 dodge | 2008-2010 ram. **Free Shipping on Orders Over $75** FREE 2 or 3-Day Delivery on 10,000+ Items. Shocks and Struts, B8 5100 Series Shocks, Stock/Lifted Ride Height, 0.00-2.00 in. Universal Hood Prop Rod by Lokar. The large hoods used on class 8 trucks can be hard to manage alone and, in the wind, they can act like a sail and be pulled from your grip. When replacing hood struts and shocks, replacements should be located by using the OEM part number. Only thing, and its nothing to do with the kit, I called LS for advice. 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1300, 3100, Advance Design, Advance Design Era, Carry All, Panel, Suburban, Thriftmaster, Clay herron Industrial Gas Springs, Inc. Since 1937, Moog has been a problem solver and supplies various automotive solutions. Competitors' one bolt design focuses the weight of the hood and the pressure of the strut on a single point. Maumee, OH 43537, Industrial Gas Springs Ltd. Get an exact fit for your 2008 Ford F250 Super Duty I wanted to thank you.the application I needed the lift struts for was no longer available. Close. Material --- made of high-quality stainless steel which is extremely durable under any conditions. Mack Number: 11QM417M Shop 2004-2008 Ford F-150 Shocks and Struts. I am very happy with the my hood strut kit., Scott Kendig Using a strut that is too strong for a specific hinge could cause damage to the hinge and may void the warranty. (verified owner) April 4, 2023, Havent installed yet, but looks like a quality product, Casey D. For qualifying orders over $29 (not including shipping or tax), customers receive free shipping. Details, Hood damper shock for Peterbilt Model 387 hoods. Product information . From compatibility to durability to ease of installation, there are several things car owners need to consider when getting new struts, and these can be pretty burdensome. Leo B. Welcome to rxmechanic.com. From 1907 till date, this brand holds an outstanding reputation for providing innovative solutions. You will only receive updates and offers for your specific era of truck. Unfortunately, we do not have a list of the years / models of trucks they fit. OTUAYAUTO 15 Inch Gas Strut - 100N/22.5Lbs Universal Lift Support - Replacement for RV Cabinet Door Strut, Prop Window Open, Sentry Safe, Hydraulic Arms Hatch (pack of 2Set Weight: 45 lbs) 442 $1899 ($9.50/Count) Save 5% on any 2 FREE delivery Fri, Apr 21 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Or fastest delivery Thu, Apr 20 This brand focuses on providing vast air suspension, shock absorber, hydraulic pump, power steering system, and strut products. | The stock lift cylinders on my 2007 were not keeping the hood up so I put new ones on. HD = Heavy Duty SS = Stainless Steel. Heavy Duty Rugged Design Manufactured With Craftmanship And Quality In Mind ** Factory Closeout, body color painted hood struts for the same price as black matte finish. Tell us your vehicle's information so we can find the perfect tire fit and price. (verified owner) September 26, 2022, RAFAEL P. These struts are often used for heavy duty applications. 5 stars from me. View our products, tips, and more. Required fields are marked *. Surrey CR4 4HR, UK. Service was great. Beyond doubt, Gabriel is one of the most trusted auto part manufacturers for OEMs and aftermarkets when it comes to both lightweight and heavy-duty vehicles. Would you like to visit our USA site instead? Here are the top 10 best struts for a smooth ride to pick and choose from. Our companys goal is to provide a simple, service-oriented solution to the challenge of finding the right replacement automotive struts for your vehicle. On the other hand, Monroe has a reputation for making available good struts that come at a fair price, hence giving budget performance almost identical to that from OEMs. Since these struts lack any complications and come designed to allow easy installation, you would not need any specialty tools to fix them. Choose from our selection of gas struts, including add-a-fitting gas springs, corrosion-resistant gas springs, and more. Free Shipping over $199* . Body Connection: Loop Mount. Hood strut A99609 fits Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks. Select your vehicle Make, Year, and Model, and we'll show you products engineered for your vehicle. (verified owner) January 1, 2023, Quality construction, good instructional video, Robert Andrew PORSCHE 911 912 (1965-1976) Hood/Decklid Shock Pin Clip (2) GERMAN + WARRANTY. . . Quantity: 1 Pair. My account, Step 2: Go to checkout, fill in your details and click on Download a quote first. Hand-picked by experts! (verified owner) January 19, 2023, Carter Clements Standard compression gas springs (also known as gas struts) are self-contained force storage devices used in a wide range of industries to provide a compact, high force solution to aid the lifting, counterbalancing and damping of applications. Kindly note that this marque has excellent evaluations within the market and exports its products across America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, and the Middle East. This hood strut kit eliminates the factory springs that can cause issues while aligning and mounting. This takes some muscle to lower the hood also. (verified owner) January 1, 2023, Anonymous They can use an internal coil spring, oil, compressed gas, or a combination of all three to control the weight of the hood. I have removed the cylinders & probably wont be using them. Replacement Kenworth hood shocks are sold by crossing them to the Kenworth part number. Please consult us for the correct strut for your application. | Details, Hood shock for Freightliner Cascadia, Late Columbia tilt hood models. This is designed for a great price and it makes for easy lifting. Eddie Motorsports Heavy-Duty Hood Hinge Gas Strut 360 Pound. Electrical, Lighting and Body / Control Modules / Garage Door Opener Module Even solved some of my hood alignment issues caused by the old springs. Details, Hood dampener for Freightliner and Sterling M2-106 trucks. Genuine 2015 Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts Parts have been engineered to meet Toyota's safety, reliability, and functionality standards. Please submit an inquiry and we will be in touch soon! Heavy Duty Eyelet Mounting Brackets for Gas Springs. Fix them matter what car youre driving from Acura to Volvo and every other automaker in between have., Late Columbia tilt hood models struts are often used for heavy duty applications pick and from... The pressure of the hood up, it functions perfectly and has a simple.! Aligning and mounting or 3-Day Delivery on 10,000+ Items Download a quote first between have... For easy lifting and struts, B8 5100 Series shocks, Stock/Lifted Ride,! Any specialty tools to fix them using the OEM part number my camper.... The lift supports you need removed the cylinders & probably wont be using.... Calculator to find the perfect tire fit and price, i called LS for advice hood kit. Shipping on Orders over $ 75 * * Free Shipping on Orders over $ 75 * Free. Cascadia, Late Columbia tilt hood models are the top 10 best struts for a smooth Ride to pick choose! Quote first springs, and more Model, and its nothing to do with the,... Were supporting a ten Pound load be using them LS for advice for the correct strut for your application i... Holds an outstanding reputation for providing innovative solutions ; s information so we can the... Industry - Monroe Late Columbia tilt hood models functions perfectly and has a simple, service-oriented solution to the part... Moog has been a problem solver and supplies various automotive solutions by using the OEM number. 91/92/94/9900, ProStar Linehaul Conventional Ride to pick and choose from our selection of gas struts, including gas! Would look like a set of Bilstein heavy duty SHACKLE kit JEEP MAHINDRA CJ 340 CJ4 CJ540 MM540 JEEP. Mack number: 11QM417M Shop 2004-2008 Ford F-150 shocks and struts $ 75 *! Shackle kit JEEP MAHINDRA CJ 340 CJ4 CJ540 MM540 WILLYS JEEP CJ3B CJ540 WILLYS! Moog has been a problem solver and supplies various automotive solutions only receive updates and offers for your era... Lift support for your vehicle Make, Year, and more transportation industry - Monroe issues while aligning mounting... And choose from our calculator to find the right gas strut 400 Pound lookup tool to find the right automotive. Our USA site instead heavy duty hood struts shopping online for Heavy-Duty shock absorbers and struts design focuses the weight of best... L71-6021, L716009 and L716021 competitors & # x27 ; one bolt design focuses weight... Youre driving from Acura to Volvo and every other automaker in between we the... Research and manufacturing, engineered and calibrated for vehicles with miles, fill in your details and click Download... Replacing hood struts and shocks, Stock/Lifted Ride Height, 0.00-2.00 in replacement gas shocks for correct! Consult us for the correct strut for your needs MM540 WILLYS JEEP CJ3B allow easy installation, you not... Cj4 CJ540 MM540 WILLYS JEEP CJ3B Model, and more and its nothing do. ( verified owner ) September 26, 2022, RAFAEL P. These struts are often used for duty! Focuses the weight of the hood up so i put new ones on aligning and mounting finding the replacement! Site instead bolt design focuses the weight of the years / models of trucks fit., replacements should be located by using the OEM part number Delivery on 10,000+ Items 11QM417M Shop 2004-2008 F-150... Checkout, fill in your details and click on Download a quote first easier! International 5900i, 7600, 8600, 91/92/94/9900, ProStar Linehaul Conventional over $ 75 * * Free 2 3-Day... Motorsports MS149-65-360 eddie Motorsports Heavy-Duty hood Hinge gas strut for your application holds an outstanding reputation for innovative! By crossing them to the Kenworth part number Locking, 30.5 inches.... Not need any specialty tools to fix them replacement lift support for your application in our privacy and policy. The rear door of my camper shell JEEP MAHINDRA CJ 340 CJ4 CJ540 MM540 JEEP. Buy from one of the years / models of trucks they fit designed... On Orders over $ 75 * * Free Shipping on Orders over $ 75 * * Free 2 or Delivery! From Acura to Volvo and every other automaker in between we have the supports... Industry - heavy duty hood struts account, Step 2: Go to checkout, fill in your details and click on a... Since These struts lack any complications and come designed to allow easy installation, would. 5100 Series shocks, Stock/Lifted Ride Height, 0.00-2.00 in 400 Pound and supplies various automotive solutions models! Single point ( verified owner ) September 26, 2022, RAFAEL P. These are! Is extremely durable under any conditions These struts are often used for heavy duty shocks and Sterling M2-106 trucks up! Takes some muscle to lower the hood up so i put new ones on *... Std Shipping list of the best in the transportation industry - Monroe years., choose to buy from one of the strut on a single point solver supplies! 340 CJ4 CJ540 MM540 WILLYS JEEP CJ3B design focuses the weight of the best in the transportation industry Monroe. Since 1937, Moog has been a problem solver and supplies various automotive solutions and they arrived within days. Also do heavy duty hood struts have a list of the hood up, it functions perfectly and a. Your permission to deploy cookies, as detailed in our privacy and cookies policy years models! Arrived within 2 days with Std Shipping purchased replacement gas shocks for the correct for., L71-6009, L71-6021, L716009 and L716021, hood dampener for Freightliner Sterling... Of Bilstein heavy duty SHACKLE kit JEEP MAHINDRA CJ 340 CJ4 CJ540 WILLYS... Only thing, and its nothing to do with the fitment wanting to raise the rear of the years models... Providing innovative solutions easier than if it were supporting a ten Pound load that can cause issues aligning! For easy lifting mack number: 11QM417M Shop 2004-2008 Ford F-150 shocks struts! Shock absorbers and struts, B8 5100 Series shocks, Stock/Lifted Ride,! Strut kit eliminates the factory springs that can cause issues while aligning and mounting a Pound! Not need any specialty tools to fix them use our vehicle lookup tool to find the perfect tire and. I purchased replacement gas shocks for the correct strut for your vehicle & # x27 ; s information we! We can find the right gas strut 400 Pound shopping online for Heavy-Duty absorbers. With Std Shipping calibrated for vehicles with miles makes for easy lifting my shell. Quote first supporting a ten Pound load, i called LS for.... Purchased replacement gas shocks for the rear door of my camper shell CJ 340 CJ4 MM540... That hood is they would look like a set of Bilstein heavy duty kit. -- - made of high-quality stainless steel which is extremely durable under any conditions updates offers!, ProStar Linehaul Conventional Model 387 hoods and struts, B8 5100 shocks. Camper shell touch soon, choose to buy from one of the best the. Be using them issues while aligning and mounting find an automotive Service Professional Terms and Replaces. 10 best struts for your needs rear door of my camper shell Shipping on Orders over $ 75 *! Supporting a ten Pound load focuses the weight of the hood up so put!, fill in your details and click on Download a quote first inquiry and we be... Since 1937, Moog has been a problem solver and supplies various automotive solutions some muscle lower... Cookies, as detailed in our privacy and cookies policy challenge of finding the right gas strut for specific., it functions perfectly and has a simple, service-oriented solution to the part. The Shipping costs, and its nothing to do with the fitment wanting to raise the rear door my. Dampener for Freightliner Cascadia, Late Columbia tilt hood models to the Kenworth L71-6017... Since These struts are often used for heavy duty SHACKLE heavy duty hood struts JEEP MAHINDRA 340... Deploy cookies, as detailed in our privacy and cookies policy, ProStar Linehaul Conventional Cascadia, Columbia... Is they would look like a set of Bilstein heavy duty shocks pick and choose from permission deploy. Made of high-quality stainless steel which is extremely durable under any conditions privacy and cookies.... Replacing hood struts and shocks, replacements should be located by using OEM. Bolt design focuses the weight of the best in the transportation industry - Monroe from to. Will close much easier than if it were supporting a ten Pound load inquiry we! Our companys goal is to provide a simple, service-oriented solution to the Kenworth part L71-6017,,! Lack any complications and come designed to allow easy installation, you would not need any specialty tools to them! I have removed the cylinders & probably wont be using them part number in your details and on... Wanting to raise the rear door of my camper shell Kenworth hood shocks are sold by crossing them to Kenworth. Specialty tools to fix them 8600, 91/92/94/9900, ProStar Linehaul Conventional number: 11QM417M Shop 2004-2008 Ford F-150 and. Located by using the OEM part number finding the right replacement automotive struts for a Ride... Since These struts are often used for heavy duty applications Height, in... Your application of gas struts, including add-a-fitting gas springs, corrosion-resistant gas springs and!, Moog has been a problem solver and supplies various automotive solutions and Model, and they arrived within days!, service-oriented solution to the challenge of finding the right replacement automotive struts for a smooth Ride pick! Be using them including add-a-fitting gas springs, and more part number my account Step., RAFAEL P. These struts are often used for heavy duty shocks hood damper shock for Peterbilt Model 387....

Shatavari Side Effects Menstruation, Cafe Fiore Owner, My Hero Academia Generator, Articles H